Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Martian succesor Nadesico!!

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

Martian succesor Nadesico!!

have any1 seen this show before. its like one of my favorites next to escaflowne if so tell me your opinions about the show

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Martian succesor Nadesico!!

This thread should probably be in the anime section of the forums.........

But yeah, Ive seen the show. Its quite old, and the drawings were sometimes a bit out of shape, but all in all, I found it quite entertaining..... despite the fact that the story was quite ordinary...... guy with 4 girls fighting over him >.>

Hehe, and Ruri is just classic ^_^ I still see her little skit with the bunny suit modified by many other artists.
    Kastelic's creation

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Moving to anime/manga.

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks

It's too dated for me. I mean...it's okay in my eyes. No strong feelings one way or the other. But to be honest, I think there's better out there now...
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Newbie Master of KingdomHearts may be famous one day Master of KingdomHearts's Avatar
    Thanks

No i ahve never seen this aniime before but you can always pm mre on where to get it or what channel adn what your opinion is on it but other than that nope never seen it

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah..Nadesico, I really loved the first few episodes cuz it was serious and it was well made but towards the end it kinda started to dissapoint me...I mean a race that's entirely built on a TV anime? A Gekiganger convention to further improve the relations of the two opposing sides? Yeah...well, thats kinda pulling the story too far off. Otherwise I really loved it. The girls, the robots, the action, and the girls...

I really loved the movie though. That was perfection.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm well you guys seem to me like you guys watched a lot of anime. i only watched a few. ive just finished Shuffle! pretty good i liked it. For nadesico i thought that the ending was kinda bad. they all leave and they have peace for a moment but other than the ending i thought it was good.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

ITs a good anime, I liked the characters and the story so far. Im about 3/4 way of watching it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast