Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Melancholoy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Melancholoy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Here's a August '07 NewType scan DECLARING the official start of the 2nd season of TMoHS, hell, it even says that its official on the cover of the magazine...I think that a scan of it may be in our gallery, most likely by tsurara-san. Let me go check:

Its written right there on Konata's PC screen. This is from a while ago too so...who knows, it may be soon. (o.O)!! Well, in Japan at the least.
    Thank you so much. When I read that on Anime News Network I thought I was going to have a heartbreak. Now, that I have read this I think my heart is perfect condition. Man, that makes me happy.

Newbie ZeelZy is off to a good start ZeelZy's Avatar
    Thanks

YAY!! so it's not going to be one of those things where it takes 2 years before they make another season :P Priestess Angel you scared me!! and thank you shinku no kage!
    and I guess you to Priestess Angel :P
    EIN!!

Newbie wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32's Avatar
    Thanks

Pfft I'm only on the 5th episode. I bought the whole series at NYAF, but I just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

My favorite character would have to be f*cking Mikuru because she's f*cking adorable*glomps* She's just so pathetic and helpless, like when Haruhi forces her to wear bunny suits. Priceless.

Newbie ZeelZy is off to a good start ZeelZy's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha thats probably why alot of people watch that show simply the Japanese style humor you no the kind that can only be shown at 11:00 at night here lol
    EIN!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I've only seen episode 1. Man, I need to sign up with that video store, the amount of Anime they have...

So they have collectibles for this too? I'm not really surprised, but still interesting. Wonder what's available...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Okay, so I've seen TONS of renders and scans of images from this series, but not a single thread! Unless I'm blind. LOL. ^_^

At anyrate, it's obvious that a few of us here are aware of the series' existence, but nobody's talkin' about it. (I wonder why...) So, I will...

I just started this series a few days ago--well, maybe two days ago--and I must say that I was hooked after episode two. (Episode one had me confused, I had to re-watch it. I thought I downloaded the wrong anime, LOL). I just finished episode five here at work on my PSP. ^_^ I love this! It's so hilarious to me! I plan on completing the series by the end of January. Hell, I may complete it by the end of the week, if I can stop reading/watching Death Note for a while. LOL.

What I wanted to know is what your (my fellow AO members) opinion is on this series. Who is your favorite character? Why? My favorite character has to be Kyon. Why he puts up with Haruhi is beyond me, LOL. I woulda went crazy by now--although, I've been known to like weird girls, so I can see why he hangs around to a certain degree.

Let's discuss, shall we?
    yes let's...
    I have just finished the entire first season of it and I must say that I am hooked on it... too bad it didn't come to South Africa. I had to download the entire thing.
    and I was also confused about the first episode until I got the details from wikipedia about the series. that actually cleared it up on how to watch the whole thing.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    yes let's...
    I have just finished the entire first season of it and I must say that I am hooked on it... too bad it didn't come to South Africa. I had to download the entire thing.
    and I was also confused about the first episode until I got the details from wikipedia about the series. that actually cleared it up on how to watch the whole thing.
    Yeah, I had to DL mine too. (Shh, the feds may be listening, LOL.)

I finished the series last week. I'm gonna watch it again in DVD order, now that I know which episode gets played where. ^_^ To those who've already seen it in DVD order, is it better than in broadcast order or is it about the same, just with more sense being made?

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeelZy View Post
    um does any one no when the next season is coming out I can't wait
    when the company is finished with Clannad, which i believe is close to halfway by now. So i'm going to guess about a month after that ^_^

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast