Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: The Melancholoy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Melancholoy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I'm at shock i finished the series and i don't know Kyon's real name! is it mentioned in the series?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Nope, throughout both the anime series and in the novels Kyon's real name is not mentioned once and neither is his cute little sister's name...jeez, couldnt they atleast give her a nickname too? "Imouto-chan" can go only so far.
    It's funny, because I watche the series in it's entirety a second time, just to make sure I didn't miss Kyon's real name. It turns out, it's never mentioned at all. I wasted a weeks worth of time when I coulda just came here and got the answer, LOL.

I knew about his little sister's name never being mentioned. I found it quite odd. But, I suppose that the creator decided she wasn't important enough to mention a name. I guess you can say that Kyon's real name isn't really all that important either, seeing how nobody ever calls him by his birth given name. I've always wondered why in episode 2 he says that he wishes people would quit calling him Kyon. Does anybody know why?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    It's funny, because I watche the series in it's entirety a second time, just to make sure I didn't miss Kyon's real name. It turns out, it's never mentioned at all. I wasted a weeks worth of time when I coulda just came here and got the answer, LOL.

I knew about his little sister's name never being mentioned. I found it quite odd. But, I suppose that the creator decided she wasn't important enough to mention a name. I guess you can say that Kyon's real name isn't really all that important either, seeing how nobody ever calls him by his birth given name. I've always wondered why in episode 2 he says that he wishes people would quit calling him Kyon. Does anybody know why?

i took not mentioning names of two characters as a unique attribute to the anime .. tell me which anime deals with two nameless characters the whole series!! ... and i thought the creator thought that way too ... i mean there was many unique sides at the show compared to others .. like the previous of the next episodes ... not to say that one of the previous contained talking that it's opposite occurred actually in the next episode (when Haruhi thanked Kyon in the preview of the next episode .. and when the time came in that episode for Haruhi finally to thank him she didn't and walked away and criticized her by "she walked without even saying a word of appreciation!" when he brought the heater to the club room from the sponsor of SOS Brigade's movie and sponsor for next movie as well) ,right?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

Haruhi Suzumiya is the funniest anime I've seen. Kyon has to always be there for Haruhi before she goes distroying everything and they're the new 'Adam & Eve'. Also my favourite episode is when she wants a computer and she blackmails the computer club president and Kyon was there with his jaw in the floor like "WHAT THE HELL HARUHI!!" and Mikuru squeeling.
    My favourite character is Itsuki Koizumi and his squad of flying esper boys (lol) who discribes Kyon and tells him that he was 'chosen' by haruhi , he smiles and is always happy and friendly to others

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8