Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya discussion.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya discussion.

Well, I was just wondering if people on the AO forums have seen this series. I mean, it's a HUGE series in my opinion, and just about every anime blog out there is raving about it. So, how about you guys and girls on the AO forums? I certainly haven't seen anything even mentioned about the series?

So? Ever seen this? What do you think about it? Favorite espisode? Why? What do you think is so great about the show?

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya discussion.

I've seen eleven of the fourteen episodes, and have enjoyed it greatly. Very funny and a very interesting plot line. The episode I liked the best is the first one, because after watching it, it made absolutely no sense to me! I had no idea what was going on! As I watched more episodes the first began to make sense; it was the movie they make reference to as the series progresses. I also liked the way the cat kept sliding off of Yuki's shoulder and Mikuru's stiff acting, martial arts moves, and the maid outfit! The most enjoyable part is the amazing and crazy range of adventures Haruhi puts Kyon and the rest of the SOS Brigade through. I did see, on youtube this morning, a short clip of Haruhi in a bunny girl outfit, in front of a band performing a song. It was only about a minute long, but the animation timming in relation to the song was very good! And I liked the song as well. Another thought...The dancing in the ending credits might be another of the best things about this series!

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Newbie killstroid may be famous one day killstroid may be famous one day killstroid's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never seen it but I'd like to watch it. What is it about?

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only seen about 5 episodes ^^''

Favourite episode? I love the 00 episode, the movie thingy they made at the beginning.. It was cool because at first I was totally confused which made me want to watch more..

A lot of people are raving about it here too, maybe you should look closer..

I've never seen anything like this show before, thats why I like it so much.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie anime general may be famous one day anime general may be famous one day
    Thanks

thinks for all wath you do i want to now ane then bot anime cartoon

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

I only saw 00 episode so far. It was so funny and weird. I love bunny girls so I will have to check out this series!

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this anime, i finished wactn the series a couple of weeks ago when it ended, as far as best ep. 11, it was meant to be really simple yet it was a full blown action. lol, i loved it
    The character art itselft is awsome.,
    of yeah, and also the ep where Haruhi was playn guiatr with Yuki was another cool ep.

im still hoping for a second season. It was really good,
    the last ep was pure awsome, go kyon!

as you've guessed, im a huge fan!

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

o geez lol im like in luv with this show. >.< i finsihed the whole 14 ep last week. kind of werid with the 1st episode but it gets better. lol xD
    haruhi also proves that bunni girls can sing and play guitars. lol
    this show is just awsome. >.O and in the end, haruhi gets a surprise. ^.~
    WATCH WATCH WATCH AND BECOME A "H" FAN!!!! XP

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast