Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Messed up anime

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy Messed up anime

have you ever seen a anime and been like oh me god that is some scary shi* and its like ****e* up your like or or maybe one is the NGE movies it scared me i was like I well never watch it again its messed up because the girl got ate alive then she gets spilt in half or how about akira saw the mangas top cover seems so messed up and please tell me about this anime a little bit more what anime scared the shi* out of you

Newbie arador may be famous one day arador may be famous one day arador's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Messed up anime

Battle royal was preety f 'ed up. It's all about this game show where they take a random class from a japanese high school and put them on an island then arm them and make them kill each other. You should read it. Theres random gore and rape and other f 'ed up stuff.
    My signature is a link to a forum that you should join and become a member Phantastic

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest none have ever really scared me, or made me feel like I just got mind f***ed. The Eva movie came close and the series was a fore runner too, but Id have to say for sheer weird and totally wackness it would probably goto Twilight of the Dark Master

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

The EVA MOvie was way ****e* up that girl was ate then she was spilt in half that didnt make you go what the hel* THEN REI THAT GUY SHOT THAT GIRL REI HE PUT HIS HAND IN HER GOSH

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

have ever see a anime that was messed up, no not really just really rondom ones like excel saga, or bobo bo but messed up no
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

no but Im talking about the anime shows that you say what the fuc* because it scared you and you never wanted to watch the show again I like EVA I still watch the show but I stoped watching for a 1 because that movie scared the hell out of me I was like oh my god

Newbie Ghostrider may be famous one day Ghostrider may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm not sure if it was Twilight of the Dark Master, but I think it was. But seeing a woman seducing a man and then finding that she has a Demaon Maw instead of the correct genetalia while not exactly scary, is pretty FUBAR, and it does make you think twice about picking up random chicks at the bar.......

Newbie DragonsRevenge is off to a good start DragonsRevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

There are different kinds of F'd up anime. One is the explicit violent/gore type; Gantz was f'd up beyond reason, and to a smaller extent, Elfen Lied, blood reign-Curse of the Youma as well.

Just crazy WTF shows like Excel Saga Puni Puni Poemi and Cromartie High School as well. Those that are frentic, gag after outrageous gag, that just never lets up. Well, CHS is a bit slower paced, but none the less absurd.

Then there are those where plot twists and startling revelations just come one right after another, and you're jsut thinking "Huh? That's messed up." FMA was good at that. Kino's journey did an amazing job with that with the tail end of the last episode.

There's a disturbing/depressing messed up with Saikano and Grave of the Fireflies.

That's my thoughts .

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast