Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Messed up anime

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Messed up anime

space runaway ideon...this is where the makers of eva got it's "ideas" from, by the way. and it was made by tomino, the creator of the gundam saga and also known as "kill-them-all-tomino". for killing almost of his created characters in an odd way in his anime.

anyway in this anime, everyone has a horrible death scenes...and i mean everyone including children. for an example, there's one scene where a little boy gets his head blown by a bazooka.

want to see?
    click here
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arador View Post
    Battle royal was preety f 'ed up. It's all about this game show where they take a random class from a japanese high school and put them on an island then arm them and make them kill each other. You should read it. Theres random gore and rape and other f 'ed up stuff.
    There isn't a Battle Royale anime. Only a manga, a book and two live-action films.

A messed up anime is Cromartie High School. Either you'll laugh your ass off or you'll go seriously "EH!?".

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Never been scared by an anime but I know of a few that are messed up. Bo Bobo bo bo bo bo(didn't count the bo's) if you even consider it to be anime is probably the craziest show I have ever seen. The second is a show called FLCL. I relize that a lot of people like this show but I really just couldn't get into it due to the weird properties in each episode. Thats all I got.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I really haven't. Parts of Lain were a bit freaky but over all not really

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yeah here's another one...elfen lied...it all nothing but gore and brutality.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

FLCL

that is just some weird anime.

Paranoia Agent. Oh my God..WTH is with this anime?!!! What's with the killing of the people with a bat??!

That anime is one that made me go, "WTF!"

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say, Love Hina Again
    Left big chunks of info out from the manga, and some parts were altinated from the original, plus only 3 episodes, they could have given a little bit more info, but it was decided.
    Elfen Lied-scary in some parts, 5 min. gore at the begining episode, it can almost send you to the restroom, if you have eaten something while watching it.

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Dead Leaves was pretty messed up in a funny way... But kids, don't watch it without your parent's permission! There's a character with a giant drill for his ding-dong among other naughty things.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast