Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Messed up anime

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Messed up anime

lol how about the ping pong club...i didn't watch this show/movie, but i saw it as a preview on yu yu hakusho the movie..and all i said to this was...WTF???? well at least when i stopped laughing

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Yeah, Paranoia Agent was really "freaky". It made sense when it started. People thats about to mentally "go off the edge" are knocked out by Little Slugger. So I used to think that Little Slugger was a representation on the people's will to give up...but then the whole "Little Slugger Imitator" and the "Little Slugger was created by Tsukiko Sagi" thing took off...they just did whatever afterward...it was just REALLY messed up when it ended. But I did enjoy it a bit.
    Your whole idea of Little Slugger being a representation on the people's will to give up makes sense. I'd think that too. I mean, most of the episodes I've seen from that anime are that the people who Little Slugger ends up [killing?] or 'knocking out' are not happy with the way their life is going. Although there was this one episode where it was this little girl and an old man (from what I can remember) and they'd walk together and had intentions of commiting suicide. They always spoke of dying. And the little girl seemed so excited and cutesy about it. FREAKYY. Anyways, I guess I'd have to watch the entire anime to understand it and figure it out. I'd like to see how it ends.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Your whole idea of Little Slugger being a representation on the people's will to give up makes sense. I'd think that too. I mean, most of the episodes I've seen from that anime are that the people who Little Slugger ends up [killing?] or 'knocking out' are not happy with the way their life is going. Although there was this one episode where it was this little girl and an old man (from what I can remember) and they'd walk together and had intentions of commiting suicide. They always spoke of dying. And the little girl seemed so excited and cutesy about it. FREAKYY. Anyways, I guess I'd have to watch the entire anime to understand it and figure it out. I'd like to see how it ends.
    I found that episode to be "disturbing". A bunch of ppl that met each other on the net got together to commit suicide, and the one of the members turned out to be a little girl...and also the "missing" member was the "Little Slugger imitator" that was killed by the real one....I kinda felt bad laughing when they kept failing on their attempts because of the girl...but the old guy ended up dead at the end cuz of his sickness....o_O It was...a little confusing as to the "point" of the episode.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie wutupmon is off to a good start wutupmon's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I saw that episode, too. But when I watched it, I was half asleep and don't remember all that happened. All I really remember was that an old man, a really big guy that didn't talk much, and a little girl were trying to commit suicide (like you guys said), and at the end of the episode they saw little slugger and were chasing him down the street trying to get him to kill them (I think that's right). And I did see the last episode of it (I think it was the last episode). It sorta cleared some things up for me and I kinda want to see all the other episodes, but I just don't really think I could stand the whole creepiness of the show.
    If your gonna cry, you'd be better off doing it for something worth while.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4