Closed Thread

Thread: Mezzo DSA?

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks

Mezzo DSA?

I just wanna know what any of you think of the 'Mezzo DSA' series currently showing on TV.
    An do you think, the fact its about a team that are involved in dangerous jobs, fighting crime while blasting guns here there an everywhere, makes it interesting. Or do you think it's borin as the same sort of storyline has already been done a few times in the past?

'Mikura Suziki' is one of my fav anime characters of all time!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mezzo DSA?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Mezzo DSA is a amuzing Girls with Guns genre, and is probably one of the better series of this genre. Do be forwarned that the TV series is, by itself, incomplete, as the story is a direct continuation of the 'Mezzo Forte' hentai OVA series (which is also available in a edited non-hentai release), and does make references to events that occured in the OVA series...

Madman has nice website up for this series... Mezzo DSA: Madman official website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks

Re: Mezzo DSA?

I understand what you mean, being a fan of mezzo DSA I've come across the title Mezzo Forte before. Watching the TV series currently showing at the moment, there seem to be what i think are flashbacks about previous occurances that have already happened. I then had an idea, that the series couldn't be a brand knew, fresh anime series, but following on from something else.

Closed Thread