Closed Thread

Thread: missing out.

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

missing out.

i love anime, but i work full time and i feel like im missing out on a lot of new stuff thats going on. what should i be watching? and another thing, how do you find time to get/watch anime?
    buy manga. watch anime on youtube.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: missing out.

I have sort of the same problem as you. I spend most of my time in school and studying, so it's very hard to try to watch and read all that I would like too. Right now I'm so far behind I believe I just might never catch all of the great anime/manga out there (there's so much...sometimes it can be a little overwhelming...@.@/*o*....but in a good way, of course ^^).

However, there are a few ways that you can do to get your anime fix and to make at least a little time. (This is what I do anyways):

#1: This forum is a great source for info--just check out the different anime sections for a few minutes whenever you can ^^

#2: When you see a discussion about a series you think would be interesting, check it out online. If you like it, next time you get the chance--pick it up and start with that. (OR--for all the impatient ones out there--or perhaps not so financially fortunate as others [I, myself fall into this category], there are different sites where you can download anime instead of buying)

#3: What should you be watching? Well, there are many great shows out there--it really depends on your interest area--I shouldn't be the one to tell you.

#4: Making time: Just set aside, maybe fifteen minutes to check out different series you might like and look up new releases. It doesn't take all that long if you know beforehand what you want to look for.

I hope this helps somewhat...however vaguely. ^^

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand what you're going through. Most of the times I am working all day and dont get chance to check out anime. My advice is just check out the series that you're REALLY interested in and set time away for that. I on one hand cut off sleeping time, I'm usually up til 2 or 3 in the morning watching anime. I really wouldnt reccomend this method unless you REALLy dont have time for anime.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie losangeles may be famous one day losangeles may be famous one day
    Thanks

me still studying too > <
    so, i would grab every single chance like weekends to watch lol
    btw, have you heard of "hunter X hunter" ?
    i think this is quite nice, well erm, for me ...
    hahaha is this an advertisement also ? : P

darkness167 strikerX may be famous one day strikerX may be famous one day strikerX's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah or you can pm people if they watch it to tell you about it

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

You gotta learn to make better use of your time is all.

You should have 2 full days off if you're working full time. Take anywhere from 2 - 4 hours out of both of those days and you can get some anime in there. Also, full time is around 40 hours a weeek, give or take depending on the person. You still have time to fit maybe a hour or two in during the weekdays. Even if you study hard, you should still have time.

Remember, don't waste your whole life working and studying. Cause nevering making time for yourself is one of the biggest mistakes people make. There is no point in having money and knowledge if you never can use it.

Btw, check out animenewsnetwork.com to get a good idea on animes you might like. Hope that helps.

Closed Thread