Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern anime or old fashioned anime

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be honest anime that is good is good regardless. Some older anime is wonderful and so is some new anime. I give all anime that looks intresting an equal chance regardless of when it was made.

To me the quality of animation is not that big of a factor when I am deciding my thoughts on an anime. I focus more on story, characters, and just whether or not it kept my attention....how it looks is usually an after thought to me.
    However to some people it's very important that the animation style is the best and brightest.
    What are your thoughts? When watching an anime series is the way it looks a deal breaker for you? Or is it just something that you can ignore?
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 14, 2007 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Merge Cleanup

Newbie Amanda Alburez may be famous one day Amanda Alburez may be famous one day Amanda Alburez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Modern anime or old fashioned anime

I personally like modern anime better and i can name alot because lucky for me i have anime club at my school!!! not many people go but yeah..... we just started watching this new anime named ergo proxy it's kinda futuristic but on the third episode is when it gets really cool! if you have any questions just ask me!! i can tell you a whole bunch of anime it depends what you like.....

Newbie bugsy may be famous one day bugsy may be famous one day bugsy's Avatar
    Thanks

I partiullarly prefer the modern anime. It has best image quality and best story, sometimes. But the design and animation is the best.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depends on how the animation supports things like the story and characters. For example I doubt I watch an anime with a south park style.

I actually never thought about the comparison of hand drawn as opposed to CGI before now. It does make a difference but I don't mind either since my main priority is the story. Unless the animation is a very big attraction of an anime to me.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 14, 2007 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Merge Cleanup
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, I prefer hand drwan anime. Because of my favourite anime Kare Kano which is the first GAINAx ever. But I think computerized anime is good too, though. But, is hand drwn and computerized anime has a difference??? I think they both uses computer in order for them to show the anime...

I prefer modern school anime. Because if im watching old fashioned one, Im kinda bored, but the school in shaman king is great the one which is like a temple... I like that. But I like the school where Yuki and Arima study(in kareshi Kanojo no Jijou).
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 14, 2007 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Merge Cleanup

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

well thats basicly what it sorta looks like but some imes they come out pretty good for thier times
    for example:
    gundam wing

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a product of my time period.

Leiji Matsumoto is my god.

Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

I like both kinds of anime. Steel Angel Kurumi was set in the old day and i loved it. DearS is set in modern time and I love that anime too.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast