Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Modern anime or old fashioned anime

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Modern anime or old fashioned anime

XD lol at your pic mann
    thats funny, can u send me that picture too?
    i wanna show my friends XD

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Newbie antrihme may be famous one day antrihme may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Beauty is skin deep?

when i watch animes aside from the story i also look at the graphics because sometimes it gets boring to watch an anime if it has a not-so-good graphics.. and not to mention the characters' voices if it's dubbed..
    **Hanabi Kamiru**

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I am into older animes most of the time, so no I am not into the color or the way its drawn. Sometimes it's the biggest down fall. I love the storyline. ^_^
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet may be famous one day Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet may be famous one day Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that anime has lost its luster since the switch to computer animatio

Original animation was very intense, and when they introduced CGI, it wasn't bad at all. You can hardly notice the CG standing out, differentiating from the animation in cowboy bebop, and the animation production is top notch.
    Keep in mind, many series that are popular (made after 2000) have a lot of CG I involved within the animation, so now i don't think its much of a big deal anymore.
    Animation companies ARE working their butts off for better animation, while maintaining CGs, like Gonzo, or Aniplex, (actually, aniplex was always good in original animation, but they've improved alot in the CG). Though Hand drawn anime is alway really intense, computerized anime isn't bad at all, actually great.

all I'm trying to say is that they both are great, and it doesn't matter which is which.

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I like old and new styles of anime, but I have to admit that some of the old ones that I have watched have been remastered. So it's either old or new.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well old fashion has better plot but the new stuff has better grafiks n more fights
    if they combine the two, then they would make a hit

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Beauty is skin deep?' 'Do you think that anime has lost its luster since the switch to computer animation' and 'Modern anime or old fashioned anime' are essentially the same subject, as both refer to the quality of the video animation...

Merging duplicate subjects...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie tyciol may be famous one day tyciol may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm not sure where this division would be drawn exactly, but I like seeing all different kinds of methods of drawing anime as well as light-hearted/serious sort of themes.

With modern anime emulating old anime (or sometimes, even older) like stuff like Big O or whatever, it really is hard to draw.

One thing though, is that I really shouldn't be reading new manga and watching new anime, but I do. Because, I feel anime and manga can be looked at as a collective series, even if it isn't technically. By ordering of publishing, you can see how it all evolved, especially since new ones make a lot of references to old ones. This is especially dominant within a single company, like CLAMP, where I probably don't appreciate Tsubasa as much as I would if I watched Magic Knights Rayearth or Tokyo1999 or... sort of XXXholic, though I think that's supposed to be running concurrently.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast