Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Monkey D. Luffy vs. Naruto Uzamaki

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Naruto Uzamaki

Okay, I've always wondered this and I wanna know what you thin the outcome of this match would be. Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece and Naruto Uzamaki from Naruto Shippūden.

I think Luffy would win because of his Second and Third Gears which enables him to either become incredibly fast of enlagre a part of his body to inflict major damage. The move I think he's beat Naruto with is Gomu Gomu no Jet Gattling Gun, since it's his strongest attack and because I know Naruto would tranform to his Nine-Tailed form.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Monkey D. Luffy vs. Naruto Uzamaki

that would be a fun battle to watch ^^ yes most likely rubber man would win but you underesimate the power of the rasanga also the power of the nine tailed fox ^.^ (and will naruto make the new jutsu in time 0.0) it would be fun but luffy would most likely win >.<
    death and life are one and the same

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

IS Naruto going to use the power of the nine tail fox or not. If he is maybe naruto but i say luffy as the long range attack he can do
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

look up on you-tube "demon fox coak for naruto" you'll see that long range attacks are no problem for naruto... (fox mode >.<)
    -"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8C6JfhmrK0&feature=related"
    Last edited by basilisk888; Apr 25, 2008 at 03:39 AM.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Naruto Uzamaki cause of the 9 tailed fox and he is older and stonger because we are talking about him in naruto shippuuden.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Naruto Uzamaki cause of the 9 tailed fox and he is older and stonger because we are talking about him in naruto shippuuden.
    You do realize that Luffy can
    • lift over 100 tons*
    • is impervious to most physical attacks
    • is nearly impervious to pain itself (especially when he is is royally pissed off and his nakama are in danger or if the concept of a dream is bashed)
    • can move in speeds faster than the blink of an eye (Gear 2nd)
    • can increase his own super strength a hundredfold (Gear 3rd)
    • has dealt with villains and fighters that are stronger than most characters (IF NOT ALL) in Naruto (Sir Crocodile, Enel, Rob Lucci, Gecko Moria)
    • has defeated over a thousand men without breaking a sweat (Enies Lobby)

Watch Luffy's fights and compare his abilities to Naruto yourself. Of course, there are spoilers, but there's nothing really spoiled since we all know that Luffy wins.
    Finale to Luffy versus Crocodile
    Finale to Luffy versus Bellamy
    Finale to Luffy versus Enel
    Honorable mention - Luffy versus Ussop
    Finale to Luffy versus Blueno
    Finale to Luffy versus Rob Lucci

More in depth:

Sir Crocodile is a sand user, but Gaara is an ant compared to him. Crocodile has spent years mastering his own ability. He has FULL control over sand. He can turn his own body to sand, making him completely invulnerable. He can drain a person's body of water just by touching them. His only weakness is that if his opponent is covered in water or any liquid, his physical damage immunity is negated and his opponent can touch him.

Luffy beat Crocodile with brute strength after covering his fist with his own blood. Gaara was never beaten with brute force, rather he received a change of heart and Naruto only succeeded in waking him up. Naruto had help from Gamabunta before Naruto used the power of the friendship speech to convert Gaara to Narutoism. Luffy just beat the crap out of Crocodile and won.

Luffy's only weakness aside from the natural Devil Fruit user's reaction to water is sharp objects, but that doesn't matter at all. Luffy has been stabbed many times and he just shrugs it off like it was nothing. In fact, Crocodile stabbed Luffy THROUGH THE CHEST with a poisoned hook [as seen in the end of their first fight] and Luffy still came back tour de force.

Okay. Let's look at everything in Naruto's arsenal for the sake of being fair.

His strongest attack as of yet is the Rasenshuriken. It attacks in the cellular level, striking the nucleii of each cell, but the drawback is that it causes severe damage on Naruto as well. If Naruto were to use this, Luffy could sustain quite a bit of damage, but then again, the chemical property of his body is pure rubber therefore it is possible that his cells are reinforced with a polymer as well. Then again even more, Rasenshuriken creates microscopic chakra spears. This could make it affect Luffy's cells.

Then there's Naruto in his awakened four-tailed fox form. He gains instantaneous regenerative capabilities, BUT this causes great stress on Naruto's body. The side-effect is a shortening of his life span and if he were to be in that stress for too long, his body would simply give in and he would die. I can see Luffy pummeling Naruto endlessly with Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling Cannon and Kyuubi Naruto endlessly regenerating each blow until Naruto himself dies from the stress. Naruto may be fueled by a monster with nearly infinite chakra, but his body is completely human unlike Luffy.

Comparing Naruto and Luffy's handling of physical stress and trauma.
    If Naruto was hit with everything that Luffy has ever had to be hit with, then Naruto would've been beaten to a pulp, with nothing left of him at all. Despite Luffy's rubber body, Luffy still takes physical damage nonetheless. The stronger the opponent, the more of a beating he gets. If you watched his fight with Lucci, he is injured enough where he coughs up blood, indicating internal injuries. Naruto's regenerative capability via Kyuubi helps a little, but on the long run, Naruto's body is too human whereas Luffy along with most characters in One Piece are superhuman.

*"proof" that Luffy can lift 100 tons (just in case of rebuttal).
    • Luffy drags a golden ball around because of Enel.
    From a thread in Narutofan.
    • "50 ton? Gold weighs 19,300 Kilos per cubic meter. Thats 40,530 pounds a cubic meter. The volume of the a sphere is 4/3(Pi)R^3. Assuming a 1m radius. Luffy was hauling 54,000 pounds, 27 tons. Assuming a 1.5M radius, 182,385 pounds or 91 tons. If the ball is 2m? 323,440 pounds, or 161 tons. Given that the ball varies widely in size between 1 and 2m radius, luffys casual strength is somewhere around there. Furthermore the size of the ball multiplied by the frictive co-effcient of average wood and the 45&#176; angle of the stalk means that he can easily lift at leave 1.5 times whatever sum is shown.I remember when I tried to work out a closer figure for the weight based on its height relative to Luffy's, I got 102~ tons. I wasn't being particularly generous though."

As you can see, I take versus threads very seriously.

My apologies to the mods for the spoilers. I needed visual aid for my side of the argument.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Apr 25, 2008 at 02:58 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Innerhell For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Apr 25, 2008)

Thanks

I think luffy would win also but there is one thing... look at narutos fight with orotimaru (or wat ever) well he was only useing 4 tails... >.<

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    I think luffy would win also but there is one thing... look at narutos fight with orotimaru (or wat ever) well he was only useing 4 tails... >.<
    Any more and he would most likely die. You're aware that while he had four tails, he was completely covered in blood. The transformation caused lacerations all over his body. He was covered in his own blood, but the Kyuubi chakra inside him constantly healed him. The Kyuubi's regenerative capabilities continuously healed Naruto, but it also shortens his life span the longer he is in that state. There's also the fact that he is in a completely berserk state of mind. If it weren't for Yamato to stop Naruto, everyone would've been dead. Including Naruto.

It's exactly like the Berserker's Armor from the series Berserk. (This may be obscure to you, but I don't really care. People that know of it would know what I am talking about.)

The Berserker's Armor puts it's wearer in a bestial berserker state. The wearer cannot feel pain. The wearer only knows that it must fight, fight, fight. There is no more distinction between friend or foe. The Armor puts the wearer in top condition. If a bone breaks, the Armor uses sharp spikes to put the bone back in place, even going as far as breaking it even more just to put it in place. There has been occurrences where a wearer of the Berserker's Armor has died while inside the Armor.

Hilariously, the exact same thing is for Naruto and when he gains four tails. Minus the awesomely gruesome (or gruesomely awesome) armor spikes
    I love my girlfriend.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast