+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: most disliked character

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

most disliked character

is there any character that you truly dislike or hate. could be for any reason, guy or girl

the person i dislike is garra from naruto. the reason is that "ohh look at me. im the big guy, im so powerful, i can control sand without trying or doing anything, please throw anything at me i can handle it ohhhhh" type of guy.

garra thinks he so powerful yet he got his ass kicked by rock lee and what worse is that lee only know ONE type of jutsu(that how you speel it i think)
    the only reason garra won was lee muscle was ripping off his bones of the lotise technique if the muscles wasent being ripped off the bone of the technique lee would of kick garra butt big time

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: most disliked character

well ,i hate Yuriko from You're Under Arrest ,she's the blabber type which i hate the most ,no secrets can be kept with her and makes the silliest jokes in the most wrong time and place and you can't depend on her at doing anything on top of that she's the kind that likes to eavesdrop or sneak just to satisfy her curiosity ,she a total failure that has everything i hate about a character
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    is there any character that you truly dislike or hate. could be for any reason, guy or girl

the person i dislike is garra from naruto. the reason is that "ohh look at me. im the big guy, im so powerful, i can control sand without trying or doing anything, please throw anything at me i can handle it ohhhhh" type of guy.

garra thinks he so powerful yet he got his ass kicked by rock lee and what worse is that lee only know ONE type of jutsu(that how you speel it i think)
    the only reason garra won was lee muscle was ripping off his bones of the lotise technique if the muscles wasent being ripped off the bone of the technique lee would of kick garra butt big time
    agree with everything here. completely. and dont forget Kabuto, orochimaru's ....er..how can i put this.... oh well you get the picture.

its not anime, but i hated Osmond Saddler from Resident Evil 4. but he got what was comming to him. as for anime, i mention Gaara and kabuto, but if i think of another, ill put it down

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie souledge is off to a good start souledge's Avatar
    Thanks

actually rock lee lost garra and naruto kicked garra's ass u got ur facts backwards. rocklee lost to garra

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souledge View Post
    actually rock lee lost garra and naruto kicked garra's ass u got ur facts backwards. rocklee lost to garra
    this isnt an agument thread, like "who really won", but you have to see her point of view. Lee would have, most likely, killed Gaara with the Primary lotus, had he not winced.

oh yeah, i donno his name, but the guy that reminds me of dedara on Noein. he has blonde hair and acts crazy.. i hate him.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm afraid I'm a Gaara fan . . . but oh, well.

The character I like the least - because he's thick-headed and brash - is Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Newbie ilovenaruto11 is off to a good start ilovenaruto11's Avatar
    Thanks

i dislike tenten beacuse she thinks that she nows everything i meen i gess she dose lol oh and yeah rock lee only nows tiejutsu (sp) but thats ok i meen hes awsome at it

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

I Hate Tucker from FMA. I Mean its one thing to use your wife as a experiment but your daughter and dog!?!?!? thats low very very very low and I hate him so much that I just wanna- AArrrrrrhhgggg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast