+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: most disliked character

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: most disliked character

ash from pokemon lol i just remember he must of been the most niave (spellcheck) character ive ever seen! someone slap him and tell him some home truths about things!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Orihime Inoue from Bleach. I don't like her type. No sense of self worth, always thinking "I'm no good, I just get in the way, woe is me." She complains about how useless she is, but never actually tries to better herself, all she does is complain. I guess a lot of female anime characters are like that, but there's something about her ignorance that makes it worse. BTW Ash Ketchum is 2 cool 4 skool.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hendo24 View Post
    ash from pokemon lol i just remember he must of been the most niave (spellcheck) character ive ever seen! someone slap him and tell him some home truths about things!
    tuche, if you know ONLY what your goal is, your not gonna make it. have some friggin common sense....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: most disliked character

I would say it's Orihime from bleach. She is a loser character who can't fight worth a lick, yeah she heals but i mean damn...if someone was to find out her ability and wanted to destroy her so no one could be healed...she'd be decimated

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked_Ninja View Post
    I would say it's Orihime from bleach. She is a loser character who can't fight worth a lick, yeah she heals but i mean damn...if someone was to find out her ability and wanted to destroy her so no one could be healed...she'd be decimated
    err... yeah, id say she, along with the 12 squad captain, are my least fav. characters in the series. she can fight, but.... i just dont like her. but i do like ther attack fary thing, he's cool.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst anime character to have ever existed has to me Bob Pundmax from Gungrave. In the early part of thye series all he ever did was eat nonstop, he actually puts Choji to shame. Also in the later part of the series his Superior powers are the lamest in the series. He grow helocopter blades from his back and flys around dropping bombs made of his own fat. Also I hated how he and Ballabird Lee were pretty much stuck on each other. The only thing slightly, remotly good about him is that hes good at collecting information for the mofia, but even that doesn't make up for the rest of his flaws.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I would have to go with Hercule from dbz,
    pompus, arrogent and selfish.
    man I really hate that guy.
    but if I think about it......... nope still hate him.
    there are other characters that I lothe but Hercule is on top of the pile.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    err... yeah, id say she, along with the 12 squad captain, are my least fav. characters in the series. she can fight, but.... i just dont like her. but i do like ther attack fary thing, he's cool.
    Tsubaki would be his name. Yeah he's pretty awesome. That doesn't do anything for Orihime's cool meter though, thats all Tsubaki.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast