+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most Promiscuous Anime Females

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Most Promiscuous Anime Females

Okay, I tried this thread a loong time ago but it was shut down BY THE MAN! Now I did that thread when I was a rookie here on AO, and I admit I used a baaaad word to describe the females we are now here to discuss. so I've decided to use a more PG-13 word to decribe the females of our beloved Anime Females.

I STILL to this day say that Simca from Air Gear is just...so...loose. A but more detail or examples on that is she is using her body as an infulence on poor Ikki to make him become the best skater out there for her own personal gain. she was sleeping in his bed with him nude, even though she knew Ringo was SUPER in love with him. I mean....dude....chill out. she takes promiscuity to a new level.

What do you all think?
    Last edited by Jokerman; Apr 04, 2008 at 07:46 AM.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Apr 04, 2008)

Newbie animeproject97 is off to a good start animeproject97's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Most Promiscuous Anime Females

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Okay, I tried this thread a loong time ago but it was shut down BY THE MAN! Now I did that thread when I was a rookie here on AO, and I admit I used a baaaad word to edscribe the females we are now here to discuss. so I've decided to use a more PG-13 word to decribe the females of our beloved Anime Females.

I STILL to this day say that Simca from Air Gear is just...so...loose. A but more detail or examples on that is she is using her body as an infulence on poor Ikki to make him become the best skater out there for her own personal gain. she was sleeping in his bed with him nude, even though she knew Ringo was SUPER in love with him. I mean....dude....chill out. she takes promiscuity to a new level.

What do you all think?
    Why would she do that is what i dont get . thats wrong.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most Promiscuous Anime Females

Quote Originally Posted by animeproject97 View Post
    Why would she do that is what i dont get . thats wrong.
    I Know right. lol yoiu have anyone that can top her?

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Apr 04, 2008)

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Well lets see, my most "promiscuious" female i can think of off the top of my head is..Fillet (lolz i can't spell her name) from Gundam seed, first she goes for the guy with the glasses, then Kira, then back to the glasses guy, oi!

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Well none of those chicks mentioned can top Rin Kokonoe from Kodomo No Jinkan. Heck, she proclaims to be her teacher's (Daisuke Aoki) girlfriend. She is in 3rd grade by the way. She does all sort of things to get Daisuke Aoki attention.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Well none of those chicks mentioned can top Rin Kokonoe from Kodomo No Jinkan. Heck, she proclaims to be her teacher's (Daisuke Aoki) girlfriend. She is in 3rd grade by the way. She does all sort of things to get Daisuke Aoki attention.
    EWWW! Wow, how long is that Anime btw, I may watch it lol

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Apr 10, 2008)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

EWWW! Wow, how long is that Anime btw, I may watch it lol
    It came out October of last year, so its been around for a couple of months. The manga came out in 2005. Also, i want to point out that the mangaka is a woman . Go here for more info Kodomo No Jinkan, Animenewsnetwork

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, I tried this thread a loong time ago but it was shut down BY THE MAN! Now I did that thread when I was a rookie here on AO, and I admit I used a baaaad word to describe the females we are now here to discuss. so I've decided to use a more PG-13 word to decribe the females of our beloved Anime Females.

What do you all think?
    pretty Simca is the best example of that i think (i like her as well!) and there are lots more ..
    but i think any ecchie anime female would have an impact of such as long as they have attractive bodies (usage) ... that's what i think anyway ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread