+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Muteki Kanban Musume (Ramen Fighter Miki)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Muteki Kanban Musume (Ramen Fighter Miki)

Quote Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramen_Fighter_Miki
    Both the anime and the manga are comedies detailing the adventures of Miki Onimaru, a teenage girl recently turned-twenty, whose mother runs a Chinese ramen restaurant. Miki works as the delivery girl for the shop, but frequently gets into trouble due to her boisterous, active personality. Much of the humor of the series derives from the characters' over-the-top behavior and it contains parodies of other anime styles, such as those concerning fighting and rivalry. It is a rather violent show but that is what adds to the humor.
    I just watched the first two episodes and I'm in love with this series! It's so funny! I think I like it because of Miki's personality. She's so funny to me. One minute she's all nice and sweet. The next, it's like some sort of demon wakes up inside her and she's ready to fight, LOL. I love the evil smile she makes when she gets excited.

Has anyone else seen this series? What do you think of it? I hear it's about fifteen episodes long. Does anybody wish there were more? If you like/dislike it, why or, why not?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Muteki Kanban Musume (Ramen Fighter Miki)

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I have the this enjoyable chaotic anime collection, which I would classify as a 'Park your Brain at the Door' type series... And surprisingly, this series received a 'Jury Recommendation', (so at least one of the Judges like it), at the Japan Media Arts Festival...

2006 [10th] Japan Media Arts Festival | Jury Recommended Works | JAPAN MEDIA ARTS PLAZA
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

It's good to see that a few familiars and favorites were listed there as well.

Thanks for the link, Miyata-senpai! ^_^

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohhh I've heard of this series, but I haven't seen it yet!

It looks so funny! I can't wait to see it. I saw a few clips and I think I will love every second of it. XD I love it when they throw in parodies of other anime, too... For some reason that really makes me laugh.

Thanks for the links, guys! I will be checking this out. ^.^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Ohhh I've heard of this series, but I haven't seen it yet!

It looks so funny! I can't wait to see it. I saw a few clips and I think I will love every second of it. XD I love it when they throw in parodies of other anime, too... For some reason that really makes me laugh.

Thanks for the links, guys! I will be checking this out. ^.^
    I loved every frame of the first two episodes. Like Len said, it's one of those "park your brain at the door" series, but it's absolutely hilarious. The good amount of humor makes up for the lack of detail/plot.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now if you're connecting from a US location, Anime News Network has the official licensed for streaming the episodes to this series...

Ramen Fighter Miki (s) ep.1 - Anime News Network
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Awesome! Another link to put in my favorites! ^_^

Thanks again, Len!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay yeah, thanks for the link, Len!

I watched the first two episodes last night and I love it! It is a bit mindless and silly, but it's well done... It's so cute and entertaining.

Haha thanks for sharing this series! :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast