+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Myself; Yourself

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Myself; Yourself

It is going on 4 o' clock in the moring where I live at & I just got finished with "Myself; Yourself"... I can remember last year while I was watching other animes I saw the title of it, but didn't pay it any mind... Since, lately I am in dying need of new animes to watch I stumbled across it again & was like *what the hell* sounds like I can relate to the name of it... ^_^

The anime didn't disappoint me at all, since I enjoyed it... But recently I have been feeling that I watch crazy, stupid, lame, unpopular, or whatever you want to call it type animes... *I am the person who is watching "Strike Witches"*... So I was just wondering is there anyone else who saw this anime & liked it..? Yes, if you saw it & disliked it you are also welcomed to reply... Of course you must explain your reason behind your thoughts on this anime for both... Any general discussion is welcomed about the anime!!! ^_^

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Myself; Yourself

Yes, I saw this during it's broadcasting run in Moonland. The story was fairly okay and for once it was a show of this kind where they actually put some thought into the characters, not just "Stock Female Sidekick A" and "Older-Guy Obsessed Loli B". The story up to the ending was decent, but the ending was very disappointing in my book. Just made me irritated.

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i saw it a long time ago... i was amazen by the opening.. i was loke @_@... tought it was abbout a band or something.... but i started to get bored .... well... i liked the ending episode tho........ i'm not that much into drama anime or whatever you call it :|

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    well i saw it a long time ago... i was amazen by the opening.. i was loke @_@... tought it was abbout a band or something....
    That was another thing for me. They play up this big group band thing in the opening...

and then it never happens. Ever.

+ Reply to Thread