Closed Thread
Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

The only thing ive got close to this is Metropolis.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

Parasite Dolls.. Am I right? That is the only thing I can think of. Bubble Gum Crisis comes to mind, but I don't think that is it it.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VampireHunterD View Post
    Parasite Dolls.. Am I right? That is the only thing I can think of. Bubble Gum Crisis comes to mind, but I don't think that is it it.
    You guys are getting too good at this; I was sure this one would last a little longer. Yes, it is Parasite Dolls! And it does share common elements with Bubblegum Crisis: out-of-control boomers, the AD police, and a shadowy organization behind all the destruction.

Your turn, VampireHunterD.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

2034? Why that's two years later from 2032, when Ghost in the Shell: Innocence takes place.....which has almost the same story, with Batou and Togusa on the lead...hehe

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

This anime is based around a red-haired girl who just happens to be stronger and faster than everyone else and and worries mostly about getting to school on time. Her arch-enemy is obsessed with her best friend.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Project A-ko????? just a guess, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm thinking it's "Samurai Girl: Real Bout High School", whose K-fight champ Ryoko Mitsurugi is constantly being challenged to fight, and wins everytime.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Project A-ko????? just a guess, lol.
    You are right, and on the 1st try. I should've made it harder.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 65 ... LastLast