Closed Thread
Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Grumble grumble grumble

If I remember correctly, the feature that is being referred too was one of two Anime movies that was released world wide with a English sound track only. The first one ('Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust') was eventually re-released in Japan with a Japanese dub track, (but this was half a year after the world wide release...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

If anyone knows the anime, guess now. As I won't be on over the weekend, I'll just give the answer if no one gets it soon.

EDIT: Alright, no one took it, so the anime is Armitage III.

Next person to post can go.
    Last edited by gren; Mar 09, 2007 at 08:51 PM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This series starts when a massive alien space craft crash lands onto a pacific island south of Japan. After a period of world unrest, as nations around the globe fight to control the alien technology, the alien ship is recovered and rebuilt. But on the day it was to official launch, the rebuilt space fortress suddenly comes to life on its own and fires on an approaching alien space fleet. The alien space fleet responds by landing and invading the island, and a young teenage boy pilot and a innocent young girl get caught up in the crossfire... What is the name of this series, and can you name it's prequel and sequel series...

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

would it be robotech..aka macross.? off the top of my head i cant really remeber any prequels but i do know of macross 2: lovers again or something about lovers and then there is macross plus.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by ska_lives View Post
    would it be robotech..aka macross.? off the top of my head i cant really remeber any prequels but i do know of macross 2: lovers again or something about lovers and then there is macross plus.
    'Macross' is the correct answer to this question. Robotech is the Frankenstein English dub which sewed together the series 'Macross', 'Mospeada' and 'Southern Cross'. The prequel is 'Macross Zero' with the one true legitimate sequel is 'Macross 7', both of which has never been licensed for the US market. Victor Entertainment of Japan just recently announced that it is planning auditions for a singer/voice actress for a third Macross series that is now in preproduction...

Your up ska_lives

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

One lone warrior and his robotic companion, and one refugee fight a horde of mechanical monsters. Who are led by their ebony warlord, out to destroy every last remnant of humanity. What anime? and name the warrior, the companion, and enemy.

my drawings

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

bout time for a hint if I say so myself, lol. I have an idea, but I'll wait for a hint before bladding my answer.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

ah a hint, i couldnt be that vague, lol. but i guess so im still gonna make it tricky. The classic line of black and white, good and evil is personified by hero and villian, with an initial emblazened red on the hero's chest. ooh i like this hint it says alot with out giving it away hahaha..i hope

my drawings

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 69 ... LastLast