Closed Thread
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Lowshuwa View Post
    A compleat guess but is it Inuyasha? I wouldn't be surprized if it wasn't.
    Nope, but a good guess nonetheless. Lets see what the next answer will be?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't see it is a problem so we can change it up and say that once the person posing the question states that the person got it right then the next person who comes a long can post the next question....as long as they check the thread enough to keep it moving!

@ ska_lives ...good question...I think I know it but will wait for others to guess first!

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it Escaflowne? I really like that series. I assume the character is Van.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Escaflowne..i can sorta see where that guess came from however thats not it, good try.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ska_lives View Post
    Well until Gren posts would anyone mind if I were to give it a go?

here goes: I am part of one world and part of another, I have seen the past and the future lays before me. My reputation preceeds me wherever my travels take me, demons and creatures of all types know of me. Constantly badgered and advised by word in hand as to where my sword should next be?
    What anime and main character?
    you guys seem pretty good I hope my attempt at clever wording can stump you guys
    "Word in hand"...is it Vampire Hunter D (main character of the same name)?

Sorry I didn't post sooner; I don't have internet access at work. Hopefully I'm right on this one and can get my turn back! For that reason, I think we should stick to the original rule of person who guesses correctly goes next. We're all in different areas and timezones, so it may be difficult for some people to get back on immediately after giving the correct answer. Besides, getting to pose the question is the reward for knowing your anime.
    Last edited by gren; Feb 14, 2007 at 06:04 PM.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

By all means take your turn. I would like to test my knowledge.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    "Word in hand"...is it Vampire Hunter D (main character of the same name)?
    Yep, I figured you would be the one to get it. kudos

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ska_lives View Post
    Yep, I figured you would be the one to get it. kudos
    That was a really good one; if not for the "word in hand" phrase, I wouldn't have even guessed it.

Here's mine:

A beautiful model, who initially seems afraid of her own shadow, is confronted by a strange and powerful woman who tells her that she is a special kind of being, and discovers strength and power she never dreamed of...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast