Closed Thread
Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

wow this post has gotten the interest of the big cheeses. Im amazed. Anyways, d**m ska your question is difficult as a mother f**ker..... your gonna be lucky if you find someone that watched that one too. Sigh.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it sounds so much like Casshan. He had a robot dog, there was a girl fighter............some robot armies and the "black king". The only thing that makes me think I'm wrong is I'm not sure if the red thing on casshan's chest is an initial?

Anyways, casshan would be my guess. I don't know the girls name nor the dogs, and I don't really feel like putting the dvd in(the ova at least, not the tv series cause I don't own those).
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

nice , i was wondering when it was going to be solved, congrats to you deoda!! yes it was casshan or casshern all depends on who you speak to, i recommend the live action movie to this it was rad. btw the girl was Luna and the robo dog was Friender..and the enemy was obviously Black King. Your turn and again congratulations!

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I only got the ova cause it came with some anime I bought on ebay, hehehehe lucky me.

Here goes: When the main character dies he is placed in front of a black ball and told he must kill aliens in order to have a second chance at life. Name of anime? Name of main character?

Easy stuff cause I'm busy now, sorry >.<
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it Gantz, and the main guy is Kei Kurono
    i've only watced one ep of it, and thats the impression i get, ne?
    i should re-watch it,

Thanks
    yup, that's the one. The ending is bad though, if you do get into the story, read the manga. Waaaaaaay better. Your turn.

ok, I'm gonna double post to get this back at the top. Any mod can edit this into my other post, it would be appreciated.

Unless sasuraihell posts one soon, anyone with a question can post one.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 17, 2007 at 07:35 PM.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, things going slow, so ill put up a mad easy one to keep it fresh:
    guitars, scooters, and robots with tv heads, what anime could this be?

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, I wonder what it possibly could be*sarcasticly*....(=_=)

Its FLCL, that had to be the easiest question here....
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 ... LastLast