Closed Thread
Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Ok... time for some hints on my anime that I described...
    1) The game series this is based off of has at least 22 games released including remakes... the specific game itself has has been released three times (as far as I know...)... two of which were American Remakes...
    2) The girl's name is similar to that of a chinese Actress who starred as Erxiao's Wife in "Xiao zi xian sun ci hou zhe"
    3) The boy's name is a variation of the name for a japanese snack that has pretzels in it...

well... that's enough hints... those should get you the first and last question... so now all you need is the name of the anime...
    Last edited by Jounin_Uzumaki; Apr 02, 2007 at 12:51 PM. Reason: forgot some details...
    I have an RP site... want to join? Then PM me and we'll talk...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

well, this one too I see. Come on people, pay attention. If Jounin doesn't give an answer by tomorrow, I'm going to ask a question, feel free to ask before me anyone else out there............
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... obviously I made a question too hard for people... so here are my answers... including my hint answers:

Questions (with answers afterwards):

1) What game is this anime based off of? (Final Fantasy V)
    2) What is the name of the anime? (Legend of the Crystals)
    3) What is the name of the girl and her best friend? (Girl: Linali, Friend: Prettz)

Hint questions (with answers):

1) The game series this is based off of has at least 22 games released including remakes... the specific game itself has has been released three times (as far as I know...)... two of which were American Remakes... ((Final Fantasy has 22 games out that I know of... three copies of which are FFV... which are the original of it... FF Anthology... and FFV Advanced...))
    2) The girl's name is similar to that of a chinese Actress who starred as Erxiao's Wife in "Xiao zi xian sun ci hou zhe" ((Actress = Lina Li ---> Linali))
    3) The boy's name is a variation of the name for a japanese snack that has pretzels in it... ((Snack = Pretz ---> Prettz))

Well... I guess someone else can ask a question instead.... ^^"
    I have an RP site... want to join? Then PM me and we'll talk...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay... This recent Anime series features a mascot character named 'Pandaikon', who is a small Panda that consumes large quantities of Japanese white radish...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to resist answering, but my will is too weak...

"Nerima Daikon Brothers". I was going to buy this one at the last ADV sale, but I always hate to start a series that hasn't been fully released yet (I'm too cheap to buy less than a box set).
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, 'Nerima Daikon Brothers' is a absolutely fantastic series!!! Shinichi Watanabe had the sheer audacity to write Anime musical series, and the talent to pull it off. Having seen the first 2 DVD of this ADV Films release, 'Nerima Daikon Brothers' easily exceeds the extreme wackiness of 'Excel Saga'...

And yes, this is the correct answer... Your turn gren...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Crazier than "Excel Saga"? Where's my credit card?!

Okay, let me think...

Three sisters find out they are the new rulers of an island in the South Pacific, and consequently have inherited a god...
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Even though i wasnt a major fan of the show it's called neo ranga or something like that...lol
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast