Closed Thread
Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Taelana View Post
    Music and Weapons sounds like a Macross movie of some type lol
    I'll give ya two clues. Has nothing to do with macross first off though I see where that came from.

Secondly, it is a hot blonde female who is the one who first approaches him to help them with the weapon. After awhile of secretly being around him, the guys wife begins to think he is having an affair.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll take a guess...is it "The Legend of Black Heaven"? At least I think that's the title; I've heard of but never seen it.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    I'll take a guess...is it "The Legend of Black Heaven"? At least I think that's the title; I've heard of but never seen it.
    yup, I'm not really a fan of music based anime, but it was ok. You're up.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

A boy falls in love with the image of a beautiful young girl, only to find she was murdered centuries ago, and he may have a connection to her killer...

EDIT: Now this one can't possibly be that hard...are you guys getting lazy on me?
    Last edited by gren; Apr 19, 2007 at 05:15 PM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

lol...shhhhh!!! I'm tryin to think ... there's alot of noise in my head and I cant sift through all the anime lodged in my brain...rofl
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Le Portrait de Petit Cossette.

A personal favorite of mine.

Thanks

You're absolutely right! I really didn't expect this one to take so long; guess it's not as well known as I thought.

Your turn, Raven.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Considering it was an extremely well done OVA from a few years back, I wouldn't expect many of the people on this forum to know it, gren.

Anyway, here's mine:
    A pair of siblings who are modern day masters of swordsmanship are charged with the task of protecting their childhood friend while she is on a World singing tour.

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 ... LastLast