Closed Thread
Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Guess this one is pretty easy. Not really good at this, so I will just toss something out there not really knowing if it was already mentioned.

On my first day of school, after reminiscing over receiving 50 rejections from girls during junior high, a beautiful girl appeared before my eyes. In an instant; the overwhelming sadness of before, disappeared, to be replaced by love at first sight. Notorious in junior high as being one of the toughest gangsters ever to be born in Kanagawa, my reputation followed me to High School. As a new freshman she asked me a simple question and being love struck, I simply replied “YES! I AM A SPORTSMAN!”

At the end of my first day in high school, seniors who knew of my reputation had challenged me to a fight on top of the school building. Before I even appeared on the roof, there lay my unknowing arch rival, one which brings disaster to all, who disturb his slumber.

What is my name?
    My Arch Rival’s?
    What is the name of this Series?
    Your name is Hanamichi Sakuragi
    Your Arch Rival is Kaede Rukawa
    And the name of the series is Slam Dunk!!
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taelana View Post
    Your name is Hanamichi Sakuragi
    Your Arch Rival is Kaede Rukawa
    And the name of the series is Slam Dunk!!
    Ahhh..I tried. You are correct. Perosnally I think the series is fantastic myself. I can't really go in-depth like Len, but I can suggest it to any sports loving fan or someone looking for good old classic epics. From what I hear, once the manga was released, Japan was hit by a basketball frenzy. Junior high-high were all over those courts! Way to inspire and give motivation to thousands if not millions.
    If anyone says anime can't change a person's life, come talk to me..I'll give you a piece of wikipedia or something along those lines.

The series ends on what most fans find dissapointing, but you can always continue in the manga.

Your turn Taelana! Give us a good one :thumbs up:

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm...give you a good one...lol

UMMM lets see...

There are demons killing humans and only an order full of silver-eyed female half-demons can kill them. One such half demon befriends a young boy and takes him on as her "cook" after his family is killed and he's thrown out of his village because they feared he might turn into a demon himself.

What's the heroine's name?
    What's her "cook"'s name?
    What are the demon's called?
    What do the people call these female half demon's and you'll name the anime?

hope that's not too much...lol

Omg...did I totally stump you guys? lol. Is there a certain time limit to these?

Ok I'll give it one more day and then I'll give a hint. I'm sure people are working and that's why it hasnt been answered yet lol.

*Hint: They also call these female demon hunters "silver-eyed witches" and when they feel like they're about to turn to full demon, they send their symbol (the symbol represents their name) to hunter they want to kill them.

Ok...I dont really know how hinty that is, but I cant really think of anything aside from saying what the name of the series is...lol.
    Last edited by Taelana; Apr 30, 2007 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Adding Hint!!

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, i think we just need an answer this one has gone on for a good week with no takers or real guesses

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it "Claymore"!? The main char's name was...Clara? It was something like that right?

I gotta admit, IF it is "Claymore" than what a coincidence!! I just read the manga like...10mins ago for the first time...weird. (o.O)

...but thats why I dont have any of the other names, etc.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Is it "Claymore"!? The main char's name was...Clara? It was something like that right?

I gotta admit, IF it is "Claymore" than what a coincidence!! I just read the manga like...10mins ago for the first time...weird. (o.O)

...but thats why I dont have any of the other names, etc.
    I'll let this one go...lol It is indeed Claymore and the heroines name is Clare...you got that much...Gratz I was starting to worry...lol

Her "cook" (quotes cuz claymore only eat once every like 2 weeks) is a young boy name Raki that was thrown out of his village. The demons are called Yoma, but the order of half Yoma, half human females is called Claymore by the people. And its SO awesome!!

Gratz and Your turn!!!
    Last edited by Taelana; May 02, 2007 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Cuz I cain't spell!! lol

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehehe, yeah, Claymore is pretty awesome. Yesterday was the first time I've read and I've read the first 6 volumes. LOL, awesome story indeed. ^_^

Uh, ok, a question from me huh? Ummm...

...I cant come up with anything now...so you can either wait or someone can go ahead and take the spot and add a question here.

Sorry guys, I know I do that most of the time but...making questions are "hard" for me. (^^);
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, time for a challenging historical anime trivia question...

This TV anime series is generally credited as having the first 'Magical Girl' transformation sequence, (even though the person who uses it isn't a true 'Magical Girl'...) Now Name that Anime...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast