Closed Thread
Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, time for a challenging historical anime trivia question...

This TV anime series is generally credited as having the first 'Magical Girl' transformation sequence, (even though the person who uses it isn't a true 'Magical Girl'...) Now Name that Anime...
    Sally, the Witch, also known as Magical Witch Sally?

Sally the Witch

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, time for a challenging historical anime trivia question...

This TV anime series is generally credited as having the first 'Magical Girl' transformation sequence, (even though the person who uses it isn't a true 'Magical Girl'...) Now Name that Anime...

I'm new at this but i'm almost positive it's sailor moon! am i rite am i am am i?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Sally, the Witch, also known as Magical Witch Sally?

Sally the Witch
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    I'm new at this but i'm almost positive it's sailor moon! am i rite am i am am i?
    Both guesses are incorrect. As I mentioned, the subject involved is not a true 'Magical Girl', but she does have the naked girl magical transformation sequence...

Now the original 'Magical Witch Sally' of the mid-1960s does pre-date this series, but (considering its target audience) I doubt it does have the naked girl transformation. The first anime TV (and pre 'Golden Age') series that does, is based on a considerably racier manga series created by Go Nagai
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Both guesses are incorrect. As I mentioned, the subject involved is not a true 'Magical Girl', but she does have the naked girl magical transformation sequence...

Now the original 'Magical Witch Sally' of the mid-1960s does pre-date this series, but (considering its target audience) I doubt it does have the naked girl transformation. The first anime TV (and pre 'Golden Age') series that does, is based on a considerably racier manga series created by Go Nagai

Oh snap the sequence, completely neglected that sentence. My bad there.

Anime seires "Cutey Honey" then?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Oh snap the sequence, completely neglected that sentence. My bad there.

Anime seires "Cutey Honey" then?
    'Cutie Honey' is the correct answer. Being a constructed battle android (and a mature adult one at that...) disqualifies her as 'Magical Girl', but her 'Honey Flash' transformation sequence, which was first put to cell back in 1973 is the first 'Magical Girl' transformation...

Your up Tbaism...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Cutie Honey' is the correct answer. Being a constructed battle android (and a mature adult one at that...) disqualifies her as 'Magical Girl', but her 'Honey Flash' transformation sequence, which was first put to cell back in 1973 is the first 'Magical Girl' transformation...

Your up Tbaism...
    Ahh man I am really not good at this. I actually enjoy following your trivia and diving deeper into the history of that which is my #1 entertainment, than comming up with something myself. If you don't mind, since it doesn't state I necesarrily have to make more questions, I would like your trivia to continue.

I will hold off on answering for awhile after each one since it is kinda unfair, but I would like to pass it onto you or who ever would like to pick it up.

Forgive me for being lazy.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh man I am really not good at this. I actually enjoy following your trivia and diving deeper into the history of that which is my #1 entertainment, than comming up with something myself. If you don't mind, since it doesn't state I necesarrily have to make more questions, I would like your trivia to continue.

I will hold off on answering for awhile after each one since it is kinda unfair, but I would like to pass it onto you or who ever would like to pick it up.

Forgive me for being lazy.
    I WANT IT!
    okay okay......I'm a member of the "Danger Service Agency" & this "girl" will take on any job as long as it involves lots of danger and, of course, money. "If you want to live long enough to eat dinner" then you won't mess with me!
    What Character Am I?
    What Anime Series Am I?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    I WANT IT!
    okay okay......I'm a member of the "Danger Service Agency" & this "girl" will take on any job as long as it involves lots of danger and, of course, money. "If you want to live long enough to eat dinner" then you won't mess with me!
    What Character Am I?
    What Anime Series Am I?
    The anime is Mezzo and the 'girl' is Micarah..Mikara? Darn it I cant spell it lol...
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast