Closed Thread
Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Taelana View Post
    The anime is Mezzo and the 'girl' is Micarah..Mikara? Darn it I cant spell it lol...
    Yea..Yea ur rite didnt think n e 1 here watched it.
    oh well! ur UP!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Yea..Yea ur rite didnt think n e 1 here watched it.
    oh well! ur UP!
    lol...dont cry you'll get another chance...

Goin back to an oldie, but dont know if its all that much of a goodie to some

This one is pretty easy:

5 mech lions used to protect a planet called Eres against prince Lotor (who has the hots for the princess there), his dad's Ro-Beasts, and an old hag and her mohawk-haired cat.

1. Name the anime
    2. Name the original pilots (bonus daps if you can tell me which lion they piloted lol)
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

This one is pretty easy:

5 mech lions used to protect a planet called Eres against prince Lotor (who has the hots for the princess there), his dad's Ro-Beasts, and an old hag and her mohawk-haired cat.

1. Name the anime
    2. Name the original pilots (bonus daps if you can tell me which lion they piloted lol)

Oh comeon that one is easy. I won't even give a response to that!

:Flips through anime collection: I wonder what that is?

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Oh comeon that one is easy. I won't even give a response to that!

:Flips through anime collection: I wonder what that is?
    Just answer it...lol The last one too hard so I made this one easy. Come on and then you can give a hard one that'll stump me...

Thanks

This one is pretty easy:

1. Name the anime

Almost like noone is playing anymore :/

If they are..than who the hell can forget VOLTRON! 'Voltron: Defender of the Universe' or 'Voltron: Defender of the Near Universe.'

Seriously now..I wasn't even born when this first came out, but I grew up watching that, and I am pretty sure that they just recently brought back Voltron to Adult Swim maybe no more than 6 months ago.

Keith - Black Lion
    Lance - Red Lion
    Sven - Blue Lion/ later replaced by the Princess and her Nanny I believe
    Hunk -Yellow Lion
    Pidge - Green Lion

Oh yeah...not to be a stickler on details..but pretty sure the name of the planet is spelled Arus

Imma cry if I get this wrong. - Go Lion Team..so original rofl

Thanks

Almost like noone is playing anymore :/

If they are..than who the hell can forget VOLTRON! 'Voltron: Defender of the Universe' or 'Voltron: Defender of the Near Universe.'

Seriously now..I wasn't even born when this first came out, but I grew up watching that, and I am pretty sure that they just recently brought back Voltron to Adult Swim maybe no more than 6 months ago.

Keith - Black Lion
    Lance - Red Lion
    Sven - Blue Lion/ later replaced by the Princess and her Nanny I believe
    Hunk -Yellow Lion
    Pidge - Green Lion

Oh yeah...not to be a stickler on details..but pretty sure the name of the planet is spelled Arus

Imma cry if I get this wrong. - Go Lion Team..so original rofl
    Well I'm not sure anybody even knows about this thread I usually check new posts and its never on it. I have this thread in my favorites and that's how I find it, but I doubt others will see it if it doesnt come up under new threads cuz that's the 2nd thing I check. I dont know maybe that's the reason why the same few people are answering the questions. They cant be so hard that NOBODY can answer them but us lol.

And no need to cry...You are right. And t might be spelled Arus but I've never actually seen it spelled since I've never read anything on it and I've never seen the subtitled version heh. And you are right about The Cartoon Network showing it. It comes on at like 7am EST. Pretty old it is. I grew up in the 80s and so it one our reasons for gettin up early to go to school...lol. Your turn!!

Thanks

That is a bleeding shame Taelana. Be sure to visit the 'Who am I' thread because it seems to be going slow as well after I post usually. I feel so lonely.

Alright this one is a personal best I think and it is a personal challenge to you T and Len if he is watching.(anyone can still answer..not trying to deny access) I think this might be difficult.
    "Far back in the side streets of Ginza, there is an easily overlooked, small store. I was hesitant at first at the door, but thanks to it, I was able to easily relax, and think that I could somehow overcome the trials of the next day."

In that store stands a man who can remember the exact order of a person's request even if it was just once throughout a period of many years.

No customer understands exactly why this shop drew them in in the first place. Even if you hate that type with a passion or it came completely unexpected; no matter what reason compelled them to enter, their response is simply known as "The beginning of the Mystery and that was the Mysterious Beginning of me and...".

'It is a hiding place and in exchange for the difficulties of entering, once one enters, they can forget about the outside world. They forget about their title or their age, and are able to face their real selves.'

What type of store is it?
    What is the name of the store?
    What is the name of the man who stands behind the counter and welcomes every customer?
    What is the man's nickname?
    What is the name of the series?

Goodluck

Newbie Linren Seishi may be famous one day Linren Seishi may be famous one day Linren Seishi's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a bleeding shame Taelana. Be sure to visit the 'Who am I' thread because it seems to be going slow as well after I post usually. I feel so lonely.

Alright this one is a personal best I think and it is a personal challenge to you T and Len if he is watching.(anyone can still answer..not trying to deny access) I think this might be difficult.
    "Far back in the side streets of Ginza, there is an easily overlooked, small store. I was hesitant at first at the door, but thanks to it, I was able to easily relax, and think that I could somehow overcome the trials of the next day."

In that store stands a man who can remember the exact order of a person's request even if it was just once throughout a period of many years.

No customer understands exactly why this shop drew them in in the first place. Even if you hate that type with a passion or it came completely unexpected; no matter what reason compelled them to enter, their response is simply known as "The beginning of the Mystery and that was the Mysterious Beginning of me and...".

'It is a hiding place and in exchange for the difficulties of entering, once one enters, they can forget about the outside world. They forget about their title or their age, and are able to face their real selves.'

What type of store is it?
    What is the name of the store?
    What is the name of the man who stands behind the counter and welcomes every customer?
    What is the man's nickname?
    What is the name of the series?

Goodluck
    I know this! Or at least I think I know this!

The store is a bar.
    The name is Eden Hall.
    The man who stands behind the counter and welcomes every customer is Sasakura Ryuu.
    His nickname is the God of Glasses.
    The series is Bartender.
    Dreams of snow falling softly in the dark-filled night,
    Dreams of wings and stars and endless light.
    I'd live a thousand years and wait a thousand more for you,
    I'd dream a thousand dreams and hope that dreams come true.

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 ... LastLast