Closed Thread
Page 40 of 72 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

It is actually is a great show. Though I've only seen the subbed version of it.

Alright guess it's my turn.

I am a magician though I am only a novice. My only goal is to be a "protecter of justice" I have been chosen as a master to fight in this Holy Grail War. I have no idea how I got dragged into it. I have don't want to participate in this war but I do want to stop what happened to me 10 years ago. My servent is a female warrior who I have seen somewhere before.

Who are we?
    What is the Anime?

This shouldn't be too hard.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Didn't we recently have a question concerning Shirou Emiya and Saber of Fate/Stay Night??? or was that posted in the 'Who am I' thread...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

*sweatdrops* Sorry I didn't look...I can change it if you want me to...
    >_<

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble grumble grumble

never mind, I'll go ahead and post one....

I'm a quit male high school student (who my friends describe as 'spacey). After school, I work part-time at a gas station, and having recently obtained my drivers license, I help my dad's business, making deliveries in the pre-dawn hours in his ten year old Toyota Corolla to hotels and restaurants who demand his freshly made soy produce. I'm not into cars, and I only like to drive if absolutely necessary, but despite all this, I rapidly gain the reputation among illegal street racers as the invincible monster of the local down hill course. Who am I, and what series does this happen in???

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I posted it on Who an I? I get the threads mixed up alot too.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

he is Takumi Fujiwara
    and the Anime is Initial D.............
    Don't Panic

Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    he is Takumi Fujiwara
    and the Anime is Initial D.............
    This is correct!!! I recently finished the first season of Initial D. The series has always been on my C class priority list, but recently became available in a collection brick distributed by FUNimation. It was originally on my C list, as I thought 'How good can a series be when all the action scenes consist of CGI generated cars'... As it turns out, despite the CGI generated race scenes, the series is amazingly well written, and does earn its reputation as one of the best Anime TV series made...

Your up Jepray...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

I work in space, with a new partner and the ships captain smokes to much. I work for a company, well a section of the company tasked to protect others from debris, and we babysit the spacestations pets. all with only half the manpower and money that we need.

what is the ships name and name of the Anime?
    Don't Panic

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 72 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast