Closed Thread
Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

nope not mave chan...although thanks, never even heard of this one, will go off and find it now...and the answer is??
    Don't Panic

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going with Yukikaze.

Aliens check.
    AI plane check.
    Air Force check.

But is it right?
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    nope not mave chan...although thanks, never even heard of this one, will go off and find it now...and the answer is??
    There's an interesting story behind 'Mave-chan'. The Aircraft designer for 'Yukikaze' was working on his Macintosh computer, when the studio suddenly suffered a power outage. Out of frustration, the artist doodled on a scrap of paper, and started drawing Magical Girls based on the different Aircraft designs. One thing led to another, and ...
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 04, 2007 at 10:00 PM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

yes mecha, your right, and your up!............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .....is there anyway to disable this stupid 50 character minimum, i keep hitting the damn thing............................................. .................................................. ..sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt....kinda annoying.......................................... ....
    Don't Panic

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, lets see:

The story takes place in the dark side of Tokyo, this area is one of the last free places on earth thanks to ................... Corporation.

Name that anime, and I didn't add more because it would have given it away.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Could it be S-cryed by chance? Just taking a guess here!

Thanks

Nope sorry, I'll add more later if I have to. Although it is answerable as is.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Darkside Blues.

*If I'm right, it's only cause I used this question long ago in either this thread or the 'Who am I' one when I first watched this movie. Corporation would be Persona Century if this is right.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 ... LastLast