Closed Thread
Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    Nope sorry, I'll say this that the anime is based off a videogame of the same name.
    Is it fatal fury...is it? is it? FATAL FURY FTW???? lol
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes its fatal fury,

<Burning Knuckle>

That move is cool.

your up
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh? What? Me? Well what had happened was...? Um...Cuz...and then...which game is this again...hm...well it happened like this...

Her grandmother was a firecracker that wanted her to follow in her footsteps as a warrior against demons...the 108th to be exact. Her gramma considered this girls mom to be a slacker and was determined that her granddaughter would fulfill her destiny. All her granddaughter wanted to do was fall in love and be a normal teenager. Sigh...what's a girl to do?

Name that anime...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh? What? Me? Well what had happened was...? Um...Cuz...and then...which game is this again...hm...well it happened like this...

Her grandmother was a firecracker that wanted her to follow in her footsteps as a warrior against demons...the 108th to be exact. Her gramma considered this girls mom to be a slacker and was determined that her granddaughter would fulfill her destiny. All her granddaughter wanted to do was fall in love and be a normal teenager. Sigh...what's a girl to do?

Name that anime...
    Devil hunter Yohko!
    I know this one, i liked it myself

ok, if i am right (i am) I'm going to be away from the comp so heres the next question.

I can only remember the last 5 years of my life. My grandfather just passed away, i was evicted from his house and i failed a test to get into an agency. i am now homeless and to add to things, my wallet with all the money i had was stolen.

name this anime...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    Devil hunter Yohko!
    I know this one, i liked it myself

ok, if i am right (i am) I'm going to be away from the comp so heres the next question.

I can only remember the last 5 years of my life. My grandfather just passed away, i was evicted from his house and i failed a test to get into an agency. i am now homeless and to add to things, my wallet with all the money i had was stolen.

name this anime...
    Hey!!! I didnt say you were right!!

Ok you were right lol

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

needing more info??? finaly finding a job, things are looking up, but they want to use me as bait!
    Don't Panic

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

So no one wants to claim 'Daphne in the Brilliant Blue' (where the work uniforms are so skimpy, their the closest thing to being naked without being naked...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

bingo yes you are right, the scantly clad ladies of Nerids (dont think i spelled that right) are there to help you with anything, except maybe wearing something that doesnt required glue or double side tape to keep it on...your up len
    Don't Panic

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 ... LastLast