Closed Thread
Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Quote Originally Posted by ska_lives View Post
    The main character helps people with their troubles while making them drinks.
    My guess is Bartender.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

yep, thats it, uber easy one eh? well youre up gren. hope its gnarly but easy enough for me to get.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoops, completely forgot about this. Someone else go ahead.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I can come up with something.

The main character of this anime is striving to become a pop idol, but on the day of his debut he starts to see magical girls fighting in the streets.

Not sure if thats enough information, but since its licensed people have to know of it.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael View Post
    I guess I can come up with something.

The main character of this anime is striving to become a pop idol, but on the day of his debut he starts to see magical girls fighting in the streets.

Not sure if thats enough information, but since its licensed people have to know of it.
    Aquarian Age? Havent actually seen the end of this and I had wanted to. It was getting kinda good...sigh
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Correct. I actually didn't enjoy it at all when I watched it a few years ago. No idea what I would think of it now seeing as how I remember nothing about the story anymore.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Newbie gobi no rokubi is off to a good start gobi no rokubi's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I know how the thread works but seeing how taelana hasnt come up with anything I think ill give it a try:Im here to capture demon spirits released on earth,but im only a human.IM in a chaotic world dated 3,000 years in the past in the 11th century bc,china in the last periods of the yin,i am 72 but since im immortal i still look 12.guess the animie and main character.
    Donovan Campbell

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

gobi it dont work that way, you gotta give Tae time to answer, more than 8 hours man. thats just impatient and rude. back of the line dude.
    Don't Panic

Closed Thread
Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast