Closed Thread
Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Alright, i'll take it then ^_^

Hint: A herum of girls, some of whom he has met before (7 years before to be precise), while others are new, but every one the guy warms to into eventual relationships.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Kanon possibly? Though I was pretty sure he had met most if not all of them previously.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Perfect! And yes, some were new like Shiori. ^_^

Your turn!

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

This anime takes place in a world with magic. The cast of characters include an energetic and acrobatic young thief with a short temper, a tight lipped and tall warrior, a priest that doesn't have any faith in the main character who happens to be a spellcaster in training.

What is the name of the anime?
    What is interesting about the gender make up of this group?
    I'm also interested to know if anyone can tell me their names without looking them up. I know I sure can't.
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael View Post
    This anime takes place in a world with magic. The cast of characters include an energetic and acrobatic young thief with a short temper, a tight lipped and tall warrior, a priest that doesn't have any faith in the main character who happens to be a spellcaster in training.

What is the name of the anime?
    What is interesting about the gender make up of this group?
    I'm also interested to know if anyone can tell me their names without looking them up. I know I sure can't.
    I'd have to go to Wiki to look up the character names, (or pull the thin pack off the shelf and use the DVD player...) but...

The series is 'Louie the Rune Soldier' (distributed Region 1 under the name 'Rune Soldier')
    And the gender of the D&D adventuring party, (yes, the series is based on the novel written by the author who had just finished writing 'Lodoss Wars', a licensed D&D novel series in japan) is all female (Priest, Thief, Fighter) with the exception of the Magic User Louie
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

I was hoping they could mull it over for a while.

Len is of course correct. I still haven't finished watching it yet... Come to think of it I never finished Lodoss Wars either. :/

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble hmmm.... Grumble Grumble

Set in the year 2070, in the city of Tenmo of Japan, this Middle School features lots of secret aliens, espers, (but no time travelers), and also features invading aliens secret galactic space and local organizations, and most of all, it features the summoned white giant, the protector of the earth with the secret power of ....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

My friend was telling me about a show called Stellar Wars or something, I haven't seen it but he was saying it had all of those. At first I thought he was talking about Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

Closed Thread
Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast