Closed Thread
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

weiss kruez (knight hunters)
    fujimiya aya, hidaka ken, tsukiyono omi, kudou yoji

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glacier View Post
    weiss kruez (knight hunters)
    fujimiya aya, hidaka ken, tsukiyono omi, kudou yoji
    You got it!! See, I told you it was easy.

From Wikipedia (since I'm too lazy right now to do my own summary)
    Weiß Kreuz (ヴァイスクロイツ Vaisu Kuroitsu, incorrect German for "White Cross". The correct form would be "Weißes Kreuz"), released in the United States as Knight Hunters: Weiß Kreuz by Media Blasters, is an anime about four assassins that work in a flower shop called "The House of Kittens", a reference to their feline codenames. The assassins are members of a group called Weiß (white), which is run by Persia of the mysterious Kritiker organization.
    Your turn, glacier.

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

ok..
    he seeks revenge for his ruined lfe. after locked in high-security prison, with his unnatural power, he hunted down the ppl who responsible to his fate. he accompanied by 3 loyal ppl, one of them also has revenge with same person. the only way to bring his self is to stabbed his heart. but he must had a strong will to return to his humanity. if it's not, then it's useless to stbbed his. name the name [before and after he being prisonnd and the series [us n japanns title]. if you know his true name and 'title', and automatically u know this serie's title.

btw gren, where's the bonus? (^ ^)v

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Edmond Dantès (Gankutsuou) from The Count of Monte Cristo...or the anime version Gankutsuou:The Count of Monte Cristo

Thanks

yup...yup...^[^ ^]^v

chiefblackhammer, it's your turn..

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I am set in a post-apocalyptic world. I star a person considered "despicable" who's perverseness knows no bounds but when it all boils down he gets the job done! What anime am I?

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I am set in a post-apocalyptic world. I star a person considered "despicable" who's perverseness knows no bounds but when it all boils down he gets the job done! What anime am I?
    desert punk is the anime (and a freakin' FUNNY one at that!)

Thanks

mechataku you got it...and yes it was very freakin' funny

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 ... LastLast