Closed Thread
Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael View Post
    My friend was telling me about a show called Stellar Wars or something, I haven't seen it but he was saying it had all of those. At first I thought he was talking about Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.
    Close enough, the series is 'Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars', and despite being a series about secret underground wars of alien invasion, the series is told with an incredible laid back attitude that is quite amusing. I've been going through the thin pack this past week, and its a nice little series available for a cheap price...

The Official Shingu Website

Your up Ishamael...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't think of anything right now so I will pass it on to anyone who wants to come up with one.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

a pair of female bounty hunters, ones a gun fanatic, the other loves to paint her grenades... hunt down the bad guys in a classic car, through the streets of a american city... should be easy...
    Don't Panic

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    a pair of female bounty hunters, ones a gun fanatic, the other loves to paint her grenades... hunt down the bad guys in a classic car, through the streets of a american city... should be easy...
    shyeah, easy as pie, gunsmith cats is fun, rally and her lil pal mai

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Bingo, and Ska is the music of choice, your up Ska
    Don't Panic

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, think think, hmm....lessee..AH! One ninja out to destroy a demon rebirth of his old best friend.

my drawings

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats easy its Curse of the Undead Yoma

Correct ?
    Last edited by koga23; Sep 16, 2007 at 07:49 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

yeah dude, i usually refer to it by blood reign:curse of the yoma, but you know the deal, youre up.

my drawings

Closed Thread
Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast