Closed Thread
Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21 61 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

I can't really think of any thing that would be good.So who ever wants to go next ,can.
    Last edited by koga23; Sep 24, 2007 at 06:51 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, no one wants to pick this up huh? Ok then.....

I'm about a guy that is susposed to be the next "sky king"

Name him and the anime.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Minami Itsuki "Ikki" and the anime is Air Gear .................................................. .................................................. .............................................curse you 50 charater limit and the code that wrote you!.............................................
    Don't Panic

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep your are correct Jepray. This thread was going to go dead so I thought I would do a easy one to get it started again. Your up.......

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

A get away driver and his red ride, also the first time we get to see one of the girls from Gun Smith cats...

name that driver, his car and the anime...
    Don't Panic

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

im most assuredly wrong on this but the only character i can think of associated with the cats is bean.

on this i did some research to find out the rest and the OVA is Riding Bean. ill really have to check it out, because i love the cats, so this has got to be good.
    Last edited by ska_lives; Oct 01, 2007 at 09:54 PM.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Thanks

well, i'll need that actual name of the anime...not just a character pls...
    Don't Panic

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, well a post edit alone was the wrong move, so ill say this so the reply can be seen.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Closed Thread
Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21 61 68 69 70 71 72 LastLast