Closed Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 69 70 71 72

Thread: Name That Anime

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime

ok yeah, Riding Bean, the pilot of GSC kinda...Bean bandit and the roadbuster...ok Ska your up
    Don't Panic

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

well, im kinda running low on effort, so..
    This anime is all about civil servants with vehicular powerhouses to dole out justice. hmm kind of vague but well see which angle is taken and ill develop from there.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I am going have to say Patlabor on this one,Its the only thing that comes to mind for this..
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm that was quick, but i would have also accepted new dominion tank police. yous up

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't even think of new dominion tank police tho yes that would have worked as well.

Who ever wants this may have it,I like answering these more so than coming up with them.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

A group of 12 year olds brought together to pilot talking emergency mechs. One such kid has premonitions and a talking dog...

Name that anime and the kid with the talking dog...(yay to talking puppies!!!)

****Does this mean you guys need a hint? lol ****
    Hint:

The kids board the giant mechs (who can think for themselves) to help people and take on emergencies like fires, but Disasters keep interrupting...
    Last edited by Taelana; Nov 03, 2007 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Adding Hint
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taelana View Post
    You know something? Some of their storylines are so twisted that you dont find out until WAY later WHY they really are the way they are. Gaara's pretty messed up in the head. No telling if it's about his family or not. I just remember that everybody seemed to be scared of him when he was younger, but that doesnt necessarily mean that his hatred didnt have anything to do with his family. Alot of them are...
    you're right! it's not Gaara. it is actually Neji. (sorry to everyone that was trying to guess on this one. i forgot that i started it

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 69 70 71 72