Closed Thread

Thread: Name this mystery anime/oav from the 90's?

Newbie perrycucinotta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exclamation Name this mystery anime/oav from the 90's?

I don't remember much about this, only that its shown on british Tv in the early 90's, the story (I think) was about a brother & sister. The girl had a red jumpsuit on with yellow hair & pigtails, I can't remember what the bro wore. It looked like a 1 off anime I've never seen anything like it since.

The animation was definatly japanese but it was very fluid & dynamic, had a unique style about it. All I remember was them fighting some big "fat" robots at one point! Maybe there was a scene where they were flying/fighting thru a rocky canyon or on a rocky planet.
    I'd really love to see this again if anyone has a clue I'd appreciate it. I drew a quick sketch from the vague memory I have of the girl..

Neo

[email protected]

Ok I did a quick sketch to help identify the anime?
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8734/pic0002ij7.jpg

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name this mystery anime/oav from the 90's?

Hmmm doesn't seem to ring a bell to me, but hopefully our anime guru LenMiyata can help you.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Nope, out of luck here... Kiddie genre series aren't my specialty...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Are you talking about the info I posted Len or the other guys? The one Im talking about was'nt a series, it was a 1 off but the animation was brilliant and so where the designs (simple but cool) I must be very obscure though is there any kind of encylopedia of animes released to the west or to british TV?

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Nope, out of luck here... Kiddie genre series aren't my specialty...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

it dont look familure to me r u shure it was a anime not just some show on the tv ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Yea it was definatly japanese! I was well into Anime at that time and I did'nt reconise it as a familiar show, but it was distinctive because the animation was very fluid and the action scenes where just fantastic.
    My sketch may not be 100% accurate due to the length of time since I watched it, I think the girl had a tight fitting red hood that covered all her head except the face too. I remember them fighting these giant fat round robots on some rocky planet..thats all I can say for it right now. Thanks for the help anyway

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    it dont look familure to me r u shure it was a anime not just some show on the tv ?

Closed Thread