Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nana

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Nana

Hi XD it have been a long time since i opened a thread hehe XD ...

anyway ^_^ , i am here to talk about the anime called Nana ^^

1. have you seen it ? what do you think of it XD
    2. who is your favorite character ? why

and one more question XD do you think there will be an new season of Nana XD and when it will come out T,T i hope there is XD

for me i love this anime very much , it made me cry so hard T,T , made me know for our dream we can do anything , i felt that this anime was very short and wished not to over T,T but it did WAAAAA >,< ....

my favorite character is Ren and Nabo >,< they both have a great personality and they both are super cute !! , waa how could i forget shin XD this is hard to choose XD ...

so please let me hear about your opinion of this great anime !! .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie IloveM is off to a good start IloveM's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nana

i'm reading the manga, it's amazing!! i'm waiting for a new tankobon.. have you ever read it?
    i love Ren and Nobu too, even if they are so different i like their way of give love
    and Shin reminds me a puppy who needs love <3
    however the character design is better in the manga in my opinion..

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I would strongly suggest reading the manga, even though the series follows the manga's story line pretty closely, the end of the first season (second season hasn't been announced sadly) doesn't cover everything

I love the series myself, Especially the music, I love Anna Tsuchiya and Olivia Luftkin's work. They're amazing vocalists. Great driving music too.

Newbie heeytenemisa is off to a good start heeytenemisa's Avatar
    Thanks

my all time favrit show ! addicted to the manga so happy ai yazawa is out of the hospital although she hasnt gaurenteed shell continue the series

. my favrit ?
    i actuall lyk nana komatsu best [hachi] althou i luhv NANA lyk crazy too
    i just think most people {including me can relate how she gets swept up in the moment when it comes to love but stays strong when things dnt turn out right . althou im mad at her for deciding to {spoiler} marry takumi . gah i luhved her nd nobu .
    plus shes always unselfishly caring for the band members nd shes so cuute

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IloveM View Post
    i'm reading the manga, it's amazing!! i'm waiting for a new tankobon.. have you ever read it?
    i love Ren and Nobu too, even if they are so different i like their way of give love
    and Shin reminds me a puppy who needs love <3
    however the character design is better in the manga in my opinion..
    XD haven't read it yet XD but for sure i will read it XD i finished watching the anime two days ago XD so i am looking for a good place to download it >,< , do you have any good place , becasue i hate reading manga online >,< ...

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I would strongly suggest reading the manga, even though the series follows the manga's story line pretty closely, the end of the first season (second season hasn't been announced sadly) doesn't cover everything
    WAAAAA i want the second season >,< i am a little lazy to read manga but i will read it X3 becasue i lover Nana so much and it worthy reading it ^,^ ...

I love the series myself, Especially the music, I love Anna Tsuchiya and Olivia Luftkin's work. They're amazing vocalists. Great driving music too.
    i totally agree with you (100%) , i love their songs especially Olivia's songs to say the truth i am listining to her song (If you only knew) XD at this moment hehehhe , and the greatest song that i love ever is (Starless Night) >,< i love this song very much and i listen to it every morning ^,^ ... but i am looking for the ending songs of the episode 43 T,T but i couldn't find it and i don't know the name of it too T,T ... a little help please ><!

Quote Originally Posted by heeytenemisa View Post
    my all time favrit show ! addicted to the manga so happy ai yazawa is out of the hospital although she hasnt gaurenteed shell continue the series

. my favrit ?
    i actuall lyk nana komatsu best [hachi] althou i luhv NANA lyk crazy too
    i just think most people {including me can relate how she gets swept up in the moment when it comes to love but stays strong when things dnt turn out right . althou im mad at her for deciding to {spoiler} marry takumi . gah i luhved her nd nobu .
    plus shes always unselfishly caring for the band members nd shes so cuute

>,< i find Nana and Nabu very cute i cried a lot when she didn't stay with him T,T , i don't really want to remember what happened to me at that time >,< but it is good that no one saw me !!!
    i agree with you she is super cute !! ^,^ sometimes i just want to hug her she is indeed like a little pupy ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Look for these two albums: ANNA TSUCHIYA inspi' NANA (BLACK STONES) and OLIVIA inspi' REIRA (TRAPNEST)

That will have the songs you don't have.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Look for these two albums: ANNA TSUCHIYA inspi' NANA (BLACK STONES) and OLIVIA inspi' REIRA (TRAPNEST)

That will have the songs you don't have.
    ^,^ thank you very much *big smile* ... i can't wait until i listen to them >,< the music and songs of Nana are very great ..... there is a song that shin sing when i listen to it i just say WAAAAA SHIN-SAMA !!! LOL ...

ooo right i was woundering did shin stay with Reira or not >,< , my sister keep asking me but i always say to her i will not tell you lol and deep inside i really don't know the answer >< ... =^_^=

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I adore Nana!
    How funny you posted the thread.. I'm currently re-watching the anime, and am catching up on the manga. :3

I loved it. I wasn't bored, or disappointed by anything in the series at all. I am not usually a fan of drama anime, but this series is SO well done! And realistic in a lot of ways, in terms of emotions. The characters are so well done! I LOVE the music! Let me tell you... I cried several times while watching XD

Hmm... Let's see... Favorite character... I LOVE Nobu. He reminds me of me in a lot of ways. This might sound strange, but I love to hate Takumi. OMG I hate him. He's selfish, cold, cruel, manipulative, and controlling. But that's what makes his character so good.

OH man..
     click to show spoiler

I watched the anime before I read the manga... the manga carries the story on ... I would LOVE another season of the anime.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast