Closed Thread

Thread: Nanoha StrikerS

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Nanoha StrikerS

Alright, as of yesterday the third season of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha has begun its run, this season is called StrikerS. Ten years have passed from the last season, A's, and the girls have grown up and are heavily involved in their jobs training young mages and taking on missions. But this season's got a focus on those younger mages rather than the girls we've come to know from the past.

Yesterday Yesy released the first english fansub available to the public of StrikerS, and the video quality really blew, but it provided. Two new characters were introduced, Teana and Subaru.

My thoughts on the series can basically be summed up as: Trying too hard to look edgy and extreme. rollerblades and a giant gauntlet-fist magic weapon? A gun/grappling device which fires magic bullets? It's gone far beyond the usual choice of weaponry for mages, and I can't say I like the new girls so far from the first episode. I would rather have more focus on Nanoha and crew.

To anyone who has had the chance to see, what are your thoughts?
    Last edited by Raven Omega; Apr 03, 2007 at 12:50 PM.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nanoha StrikerS

I'm waiting for the HQ. Has all the previous character made an appearance in the first episode?

Newbie DarkRoseofHell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Not everyone from the previous season has made their appearance. The few main characters have, but everyone else hasn't. Nanoha, Fate and Hayate plus Subaru and Teana.

I'm just pretty much torturing myself cause it's not all out yet. >.< Watched the first episode and now waiting. XD

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Speaking of 'Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha', there a decent chance that the first two seasons may be licensed, as GENEON USA has registered a Nanoha domain name, and in the past, this has always resulted in a licensing anouncement...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread