+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Narutaru

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Narutaru

I cannot remember the actual Japanese name of this anime, but here in the US it's called Narutaru (which is the abbreviation of its full name).

Anywho, I was wondering if anyone has heard of this show. I've seen the entire series on Comcast On-Demand, and I'm absolutely in love with it! I like the plot, the characters are a riot--especially the bad ones--and every major thing that takes place in this show is EXTREME!

I seen kids take out an entire army on this show, while that's going on a girl is trying to shoot herself with a military issue gun and I'm thinking to myself, "This show f*****g rocks!!"

Any of you who have seen this show, what do/did you think? Do you like it? What was your favorite episode or moment? Why didn't you like it (if applicable)?

Let's talk Narutaru!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Narutaru

The title you're looking for is "Mukuro Naru Hoshi Tama Taru Ko" or 'Shadow Star' in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    The English-language [1] and German-language [2] versions of the manga have some edited scenes; entire pages of content were removed from the English-language version of the manga.
    Bah.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The title you're looking for is "Mukuro Naru Hoshi Tama Taru Ko" or 'Shadow Star' in English.

Bah.
    Thanks! ^_^ That's one question answered. LOL. I remember reading about Narutaru on Wiki a while back. I just couldn't remember the name. I wish I could find some of the Japanese versions of this series. I want to see what exactly they cut out for Europe and US.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Thanks! ^_^ That's one question answered. LOL. I remember reading about Narutaru on Wiki a while back. I just couldn't remember the name. I wish I could find some of the Japanese versions of this series. I want to see what exactly they cut out for Europe and US.
    All you have to do is to buy the Official DVD collection for this series, as it has both the English dub as well as the original Japanese sound track (Plus the Collection set is priced to move...)

Shadow Star Narutaru DVD Collection (Hyb)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Was the anime censored as well?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

It may have been censored for the TV broadcast, or at the very least, additional scenes cut out to make more room for TV commercials. But censoring of DVD releases haven't been done for years for non-hentai releases...

(Plus Central Park Media really doesn't have the manpower resource to do this, including redoing the Japanese soundtrack to compensate for the missing scenes...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

I don't think it was broadcast on television--y'know, like w/commercials and all that. I've been back and forth between different cable/sattelite companies for quite some time and I've never seen it aired. I had to order it on demand.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a really hard time following the plot of this sometimes but overall found it pretty interesting. IT was definately better the second time I saw it through.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast