Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: naruto

Newbie Dizzy_the_dragon may be famous one day Dizzy_the_dragon may be famous one day Dizzy_the_dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: naruto

I love Naruto it's so freaking awesome and I think that anko is a hottie and sakura has a weak mind but she kicks ass, and Shino's jutsus are the best.

Born from a Gear and a human. Her growth has been dramatic, and despite her appearance, she's only just turned three years old. Her thirst for knowledge is ravenous, however, and her mental age is already above 20. Separated from others, her distrust of humans is the only blemish upon her soul.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

*does a little dance in Zach's thread*

I watch about 5-7 episodes a night. I download them and watch them forever! Love Naruto! Hinata is my fave!!!!!!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto fillers sux. i'm only reading updated manga of naruto. now that's crazy. Naruto's got four tails and he has enough power to lever part of New York.

Right now the Akatsuki captured couple of demon carrier. Let me tell you, some of those demon carrier is powerful and very intimedating, especially the monk.

Naruto is also on his way to making his very own powerful jutsu that's even much more powerful than his maximly pumped Rasangan.

It's going to be soo aswem.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

The manga is way better to read than to watch the filler eps. They're just so off track and way too boring. Except for some which were okay...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu
    The manga is way better to read than to watch the filler eps. They're just so off track and way too boring. Except for some which were okay...
    lol yeah, i can't believe how many times i've said this, but if you hate the fillers, don't watch them. complaining isn't going to do anything at all. we all know they suck xD. like hamu-hamu said, reading the manga is a lot better than watching the filler episodes. while some of the fillers are ok, you'll have to admit that the majority of the fillers are really badly done.

Newbie twilight's angel may be famous one day twilight's angel may be famous one day twilight's angel's Avatar
    Thanks

love naruto!!!!..........

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

are the fillers still going on? I havent dled an episode in months now!

Newbie Kira-chan may be famous one day Kira-chan may be famous one day Kira-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i stopped watching naruto about episode 159 or something like that (fillers kill meh) i still read it online and i watch the english dub every now and then. i absolutely LOVE itachi and sasuke
    Go away can't you see you're not real
    Open your eye some place far away
    I've seen the ocean and I've seen the sky
    I've got my wings and I'm starting to fly

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast