Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: naruto

Newbie RabidPiraka29 may be famous one day RabidPiraka29 may be famous one day RabidPiraka29's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: naruto

i think naruto is an awsome show who is your fav character
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    mine is ether naruto or saskue
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    ya the mangas better than the show
    whi else is wit me on that
    Last edited by RabidPiraka29; Jul 12, 2006 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twilight's angel
    yeah i know that..but just to think of it..
    watching the anime on tv..is not that expensive..and well...just in a short time..whilereading the manga??you still have to buy one for 10-11 dollars..and kind of boring..
    Ah, to be young again... to not worry about cable bills. Let me break this down for you. Your cable bill is going to run you between 35-45 dollars a month, if not more. The only way you can watch Naruto legally is through cable, and, at some point in the future, on DVD's which will undoubtedly be over $20 a pop. If you happen to watch it on cable, you're also wasting a lot of time watching re-runs and episodes out of sequence. When you have to pay for the service yourself, does that really sound like a good deal?

Manga, on the other hand, runs you 10-15 dollars a book. If my memory serves me right, a single Naruto manga spans between 5-8 episodes in the show. If you started reading then when they first came out (as opposed to starting late and having to buy more to catch up), wouldn't it thusly be cheaper to buy the mangas than pay for cable?

This is, of course, assuming that you only buy one manga a month. Personally, I'm a cable internet guy. I got up to episode 120 something of Naruto before it was liscensed in the US and likewise got up through some ungodly amount of Manga before it was also liscensed. You don't need TV when you have Fansubs straight out of Japan.

Newbie Master of KingdomHearts may be famous one day Master of KingdomHearts's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto is cool i think it is a good show and i hope all who watch it will become fans

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Most people that watch it do become fans since its such a great anime, but then people usually drop it when it comes to the filler eps.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erosennin
    Ah, to be young again... to not worry about cable bills. Let me break this down for you. Your cable bill is going to run you between 35-45 dollars a month, if not more. The only way you can watch Naruto legally is through cable, and, at some point in the future, on DVD's which will undoubtedly be over $20 a pop. If you happen to watch it on cable, you're also wasting a lot of time watching re-runs and episodes out of sequence. When you have to pay for the service yourself, does that really sound like a good deal?

Manga, on the other hand, runs you 10-15 dollars a book. If my memory serves me right, a single Naruto manga spans between 5-8 episodes in the show. If you started reading then when they first came out (as opposed to starting late and having to buy more to catch up), wouldn't it thusly be cheaper to buy the mangas than pay for cable?

This is, of course, assuming that you only buy one manga a month. Personally, I'm a cable internet guy. I got up to episode 120 something of Naruto before it was liscensed in the US and likewise got up through some ungodly amount of Manga before it was also liscensed. You don't need TV when you have Fansubs straight out of Japan.

lol. that's soo true. but i found a better way to read manga then just buy it. I just go to Chapters take a book, sit down in a comfortable chair and read it from there. then i leave. no money used.

Simple and yet very effective. no point in buying those things when right after you read it, you won't look at the manga for another couple of months untill you realize you have and start reading it again because you were bored.lol

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldn't say like pokemon because some people enjoy naruto ><

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Naruto is currently the number one teen anime in america right now.
    Last edited by shadowrulz; Jul 12, 2006 at 07:02 PM.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie uechi_blu may be famous one day uechi_blu may be famous one day uechi_blu's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe they went blank and needed a side street story for the show. In addition to that, they might be prolonging it for the sake of having a long term series in the name of profit. Y'know?
    The CEO "you" just don't know .....but you shall!

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast