Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Movie 3

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Movie 3

cept instead of the week long powerups there will be half a year long filler episodes *cough* XD

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

yep,he's as overrated as goku.He even wears orage and blue just like Goku.WTF! did n e 1 else notice this.
    Omae o Korosu!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen the 2 moive.I just see the first one which was ok and i am on eps102 i got like 40 or more to go before am finish.Wat is the 2 movie about???
    Perfection is dull

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami_of_Light
    yep,he's as overrated as goku.He even wears orage and blue just like Goku.WTF! did n e 1 else notice this.
    naruto series was inspired by dbz. kishimoto liked dbz so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    I haven't seen the 2 moive.I just see the first one which was ok and i am on eps102 i got like 40 or more to go before am finish.Wat is the 2 movie about???
    "Naruto, Shikamaru, and Sakura are on a mission to return a lost pet, BUT in the middle of their journey an enigmatic boy knight commands a group of temu people to attack them. Because of the hard battle, the 3 get all roughed up. In a final effort to end the battle Naruto goes all out on the Temu people, but then falls off of a cliff with them. Faced with a huge moving fortress infront of him, Shikamaru has to rescue them. In order for Shikamaru to get a hold of the situation, he has to infiltrate the fortress. But in doing so, Shikamaru witnesses a frightening scene.... "

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry,but that movie sounds prety gay.Like a filler that was stretched into a movie.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ I love Naruto, too. The epsd 306 has been released in Japan already.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami_of_Light
    Sorry,but that movie sounds prety gay.Like a filler that was stretched into a movie.
    I don't agree with you. Geez, it's arts.. Don't you know that?
    Last edited by Adarrah; Jun 28, 2006 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Thanks

whatever,I'm just sick of seeing that orange and blue costumed ninja.He's just annoying for real.Sasuke should be the main character,he's must cooler.I don't care of Naruto has the 9-tailed fox demon or not.Hell ,even druken style Rock Lee is better than naruto.He's just a stupid ninja version of Goku who,ripped success from Dragonball Z.He's overrrated and I wish he would get shot everytime he said,Believe It!.
    Omae o Korosu!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

So u are just mad because u think DBZ was riped off.XD Oh men.Every damm anime we watch TODAY is just remixs{Remixs means that the Dic guy found some old anime and remade it but made a few changes on it, names and time and place}For explame Negima.There was anime back in like 90s not to sure so just 90s is good.It was about this women who look like she was 11 years old and was teaching school{For boys and girls.Now Negima is about this kid teach school{girls only}and trying to became a mage dude.Sounds alot the same but only it is a male and three more chances the school is all girls, magic and the other one is that it is a kid and not some one old but looks like a kid.

P.S. I love Negima so for the poeple who think i am saiding bad things about.Nope.Just an explam there are more and they are closer but Negima was the only one i could thing off the top.
    Perfection is dull

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast