Hey all. I've been trying to find this anime for the past month, and its been bugging the hell out of me. I know that it was a half serious, half comedy anime. I can't remember any character names at all, but i remember the main character had a little brother, and had parents who worked as mercs for various armies. I know one of the episodes had the main character hanging out with a rich friend of his, and they ended up getting abducted by guerrillas for revenge against the main character's parents.

I also remember in the ending how the main character got in a fight with one of his childhood friends, and the main character had to move out of japan because of the nature of his parent's job. She then was able to meet the main character at the airport, right before he departed and apologized. But as it always turns out, he received a letter from his parents saying that moving won't be necessary.

I also want to say that it was a slice of life and school anime, but i honestly can't remember correctly. The exact details about the anime may be off, but i know for a fact the ending ended like that.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.