+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with name of anime.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Need help with name of anime.

My friend told me to watch this series, but since I was at work I couldn't write it down. I did look it up on AnimeNewsNetwork and here's all I can remember, so anyone can help me that would be great

The opening was by Larc en Ciel, the ending song was by the same lady who did the songs for Fate/Stay Night Saina Tainaka (or something).

A part of the show's name was Seirei (that's if I remember it right). Finally the only thing I remember from scanning through the summary is about a female wandering warrior.

If anyone can give me the name, great. And if they can also tell me if that show is worth watching, even better!

Thanks in advance.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Need help with name of anime.

Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit (TV) - Anime News Network

That was too easy. Just searched ANN.

Legend, you need to get better at Googling.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit (TV) - Anime News Network

That was too easy. Just searched ANN.

Legend, you need to get better at Googling.
    Have you seen this series Sazuka?? WOuld you recommend it?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I haven't but it seems to have gotten good ratings and if from Production I.G. so what's there to loose?

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    My friend told me to watch this series, but since I was at work I couldn't write it down. I did look it up on AnimeNewsNetwork and here's all I can remember, so anyone can help me that would be great

The opening was by Larc en Ciel, the ending song was by the same lady who did the songs for Fate/Stay Night Saina Tainaka (or something).

A part of the show's name was Seirei (that's if I remember it right). Finally the only thing I remember from scanning through the summary is about a female wandering warrior.

If anyone can give me the name, great. And if they can also tell me if that show is worth watching, even better!

Thanks in advance.
    The name of the anime is Seirei no Moribito...
    In the feudal kingdom of Yogo, a dark secret is threatening its proud imperial family, and the Emperor intends to destroy it before it leaks out. Unfortunately this dark secret resides within his son, the young and innocent Second Prince Chagum. Enter Balsa, a wandering warrior who has sworn to save eight lives in penance for those she has taken during her violent career. Upon accepting her role as protector to Chagum, her eighth and final job, the two begin a perilous journey that tests not only their physical endurance and mental resolve, but also the tentative relationship they build along the way.

+ Reply to Thread