Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Need some help (Anime Downloads)

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Re: Need some help (Anime Downloads)

Hmm... Now I see... As silverskater145 said, does healthy torrents mean fast downloads (sry,I don't know how to quote)? And I have so many unsolved questions... If the torrent I found for the anime I want is unhealthy, is there any alternatives (like downloading from the source? or other more efficient ways? (to be honest, only after I joined animeonline do I discover that downloading anime was possible...)) Note: I'm using BitTorrent 5 which sometimes an error of "BitTorrent core initialization failed" will occur...

Newbie axel.k11 may be famous one day axel.k11 may be famous one day axel.k11's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, well if there isnt many seeders (unhealthy torrent) then you'll have great difficulty downloading the torrent. not sure how bittorrent works because i use utorrent, but i suppose its the same thing really.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Thanks

Any more helpfull replies? Pls~~~ I need help~~~ I new to this~~~ (there are stillthing I don't get e.g like in the #33 post)

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes healthy torrents usually mean faster download, of course download speed is always capped by your internet connection speed and the connection speed of the person you are downloading from. Im not sure if you could call it "the source", but it really helps to have a tracker that is still associated with the specific torrent you are trying to download.

The trick to torrents is finding ones that people are still seeding for. If you start up a download that is unhealthy chances are its never going to get better and will never finish downloading. Those you just have to forget about. The good news is that usually any anime that has come out in the past two or so seasons will have lots of seeders still(since its new) and are usually new enough not to have been licensed.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Thanks

So I see, then what about the alternatives(see post#33)? (Sorry for the double post, I think it's my browser problem, it would be great if it can be deleted.)

Newbie nova135 may be famous one day nova135 may be famous one day
    Thanks

What is bit comet then? My sis downloaded bit comet to play some online game called conqueror and thats screwed up my computer. Will bit torrent mess up ur computer too?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by nova135 View Post
    What is bit comet then? My sis downloaded bit comet to play some online game called conqueror and thats screwed up my computer. Will bit torrent mess up ur computer too?
    See the following links

BitTorrent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comparison of BitTorrent software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Er... what about the alternatives? (pls see post #33 for more detail)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast