Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Need some help (Anime Downloads)

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Need some help (Anime Downloads)

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Bittorrent and other torrent clients are actually very simple to use. Its just that it works alot different from something like Lime Wire. First you download the torrent client (like the ones mentioned above). Then you go to the website that has torrents (like some mentioned above). Then when you select a torrent to download, it will automatically start the torrent client and start downloading right away.
    when you said * other torrent* how many torrents are they i thought there were only one.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    when you said * other torrent* how many torrents are they i thought there were only one.
    He means Bitorrent clients. And yes, there are more than one of Bitorrent clients. Clients are nothing more than the actual program that downloads torrents and etc...

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Now that I've almost got the BitTorrent thing down, can anyone suggest any sites to get healthy torrents? Coz I had trouble finding most of the anime I need at animesuki and baka-updates. Thx for the help everyone!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I use BitComet, which (along with uTorrent) is pretty popular. Just getting BT alone won't let you download loads in one go without having to open more than one window, which is annoying. And as for what media player to use, it just depends on what format your downloaded file is in and whether your player supports that extension. For example, you wouldn't use Windows Media Player to open a file with an .mkv extension (mkv files are getting pretty popular these days, FYI).

Did you even try Googling before you came here to ask?? I thought I already recommended a.scarywater.net and mininova : the ultimate bittorrent source!.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Yes!! Finally I found the anime I want! But its 6.03gb, quite big eh? I saw the ETA on the Azureus window and it says I'll have to wait a month! OMG! BTW, when I say 'the source' I mean't direct download, coz I've got something that can boost the speed of direct downloads! (hehehe... well, most of the times...)

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6