Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Negima

Newbie negimaster50 is off to a good start negimaster50's Avatar
    Thanks

Negima

Who's your favorite girl and why do you like that person, may write has many as you want

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Negima

yes! i love negima and yes i do love all the girls there but w/e i will only have to name my favorites.
    1.Class rep-san: she is hilarious and supposidly nice looking. Everytime is ee taht anime, shes always doing sumthing funny and thats wuss crazy bout her.
    2.Asuna: she one of the main characters and also she does that wicked thing with her two ponytails XD. her "rare card" is so sick liek her huge sword is so awsome [reminds me of berserk]
    3.Setsuna: she wasn't the looker but like when she does that queer "i must protect konoka-sama" and has all those fantasies. that hilaroius.
    i would go on but liek i'll soon be reapeting my self so yea.

NEGIMA RULES

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have seen a thread with a similar idea saying what kinda girls in anime or maga do you like so o well heres what i think. so of the girls from full metal panic are hot, because they have nice ....um..... developed bodies and some of the girls pack rocket launchers and nuttin is hotter than an anime chick with big guns....you know what i mean. here is some pics of them if you wanna see what im talkin bout and their names are Shouji Gatou and Retsu Tateo
    Advanced Anime - Picture 167796
    and other girls i cannot pic out because all of the look good, so the list can go on, but some hand drawn girls from anime are rele good looking even if the pics are not from an anime show, so if you wanna see some hot girls, hey search google for advancedanime.com or somthin and thats where it would be

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well i have seen a thread with a similar idea saying what kinda girls in anime or maga do you like so o well heres what i think. so of the girls from full metal panic are hot, because they have nice ....um..... developed bodies and some of the girls pack rocket launchers and nuttin is hotter than an anime chick with big guns....you know what i mean. here is some pics of them if you wanna see what im talkin bout and their names are Shouji Gatou and Retsu Tateo
    Advanced Anime - Picture 167796
    and other girls i cannot pic out because all of the look good, so the list can go on, but some hand drawn girls from anime are rele good looking even if the pics are not from an anime show, so if you wanna see some hot girls, hey search google for advancedanime.com or somthin and thats where it would be
    I think you misunderstood, he meant to say that which girl from NEGIMA did u like. thats y theres a similar thread but hes only asking for one specific anime which is negima. im pretty sure that when u came over u saw all my negima shyt. http://www.animeonline.net/anime/230...ime-girls.htmltry here

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

My fav is Nadoka-san. She is so freakin cute. Mainly because she does that blush thing a lot. If you want any anime character to look cute, they just have to blush and act shy.

surprisingly, my second is Kasuga-san. Even though they show her in one or two times throughout the entire series (so far), I still think she's totally hot. I love the short hair mainly. Also, boyish kinda women are also freakin hot.

Newbie HikariYami is off to a good start HikariYami's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Nodoka because I can relate to her a little bit.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would have to be the class rep(forgot her name),because she always trying to get Negi's attention no matter what in numerous ways and some of those ways are quite amusing to observe at.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Um like em all but here are my favs Asuna, Nadoka,Setsuna manly becuase there a lot like me.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast