Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Negima

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Negima

Dood, everyone's forgetting about Kazumi and Chisame?

Oi, Kazumi I like because she's just her and the like. The episode where Sayo and herself were the focus is one of my favorites.

And Chisame, hehe, she's just funny to watch and read about.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    Mine would have to be the class rep(forgot her name),because she always trying to get Negi's attention no matter what in numerous ways and some of those ways are quite amusing to observe at.
    Yea i like the class rep too and i also forgot her name it was like ayakai or somthing like that. shes perfect for the show and she makes it funny{at some points} i like girls who are funny and she seems to be the number one funniest person in Negima

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a big fan of Setsuna. She's strong and brave and protective of the one she loves. Also she's awesome at Kendo thats more than enough for me. I also like how she can't control herself around Konoka and is always thinking about her. And that even though she has had a hard life she is still succeeding and trying her best to make it with what she was born with. Also those wings of hers are kick ass!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I'm a big fan of Setsuna. She's strong and brave and protective of the one she loves. Also she's awesome at Kendo thats more than enough for me. I also like how she can't control herself around Konoka and is always thinking about her. And that even though she has had a hard life she is still succeeding and trying her best to make it with what she was born with. Also those wings of hers are kick ass!
    in the new anime series for it she has more fanasies about her and its hilarous. konoka is the one that she has to proctect right? so y does she have such fantasies about her? sometimes i wonder if.... shes a lesbian! OH NO

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2