Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Negima

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Negima

I've only seen the first few episodes of the second series and have to say I like the mood of it a lot better than the first one. The first one, though funny at times, had a crappy plot and have to agree they sucked it up pretty bad. Not to mention the artwork was mediocre, but I wouldn't call it horrible........
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

I said the same thing before I found some old scans of the first anime adaptation on my hard drive, figuring I would save them for the heck of it, I tossed them in my scans folder next to some of the newer ones that have been out in Megami in the recent months. Needless to say if you have them side by side, the first series looks pretty bad in comparison.

I ended up deleting the old series scans, btw, they just had no place along side the Negima?! scans.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoeus View Post
    I have been interested in negima for a while now and i wanted to know if anyone else has known this anime and what they think about it?
    I love Negima. The books are great. I've had young teachers in my youth, but never that young.

Newbie darlalpz may be famous one day darlalpz may be famous one day darlalpz's Avatar
    Thanks

well i'm not sure what to tell you but it's on my list of must have anime

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

which one, the original one????? If so, why..........it's not that great, in fact mediocre at best.........at least the newer version has a better art style and the story seems good so far from what I've watched, which isn't much........
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I read the manga and comparing to most other mangas,it isn't really that great.However,it is entertaining and it is worth reading when you are bored.I like the antics of the characters in the relaitonship between Negi and the other girls.

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm following the manga right now. For TV series, I finished the first and enjoying Negima?! currently. It reached eps. 14. I think Negima is one of Akamatsu's work that I like most beside Love Hina. Its character amount make it's fun^~

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

It IS great for Negima!? But NOT SO GOOD for Mahou Sensei Negima coz OMG the way they draw the characters! The proportion problems really irritates me . . .

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2