+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Negima

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Negima

has ony one here heard of the anime/manga negima?If you have finshed reading or watching the series DONT TELL WHAT HAPPENS!!!i say that because i haven't finished the series.It seem like nobody that i talk to seems to know about it.i need to know that other people know about it too so i dont feel like an idiot doing something that no one else does.you can still post info on the seires just no spoilers.PLEASE!!!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Negima

I have the whole first season on DVD of Negima! and am waiting on the next installment to hit the state side (Negima!?) Over all i liked it alot, it was a bit of a change from my normal intrest which has always been Mecha based. but now im looking to pickup Love Hina and other related titles...what can i say it just brings a smile to my face...Nodoka is one of my favorites
    Don't Panic

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Negima is the anime about the girl who finds a magician at her school or something like that right? I believe I've seen the first 2 episodes but could never find anything else. It was pretty cool though if you're talkin about the one I think...
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yes! i have watched the whole series on ColoursTV. it is an ok series, actually. i read love hina and AI love you previously tho.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm ive only been able to get my hands on the first book XD so theres not much i can tell u about it, i really want to read more but i cant find anymore books around here, hmm my fave would have to be... cant remembr her name, but the chick that fell and the magician dude like saved her with his wand

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I Have watched the anime, I was ok I was the series twice just because the re ran it. I havent read the manga. But if you do want a spoiler i can tell you waht happenes.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kossetsu shita View Post
    hmm ive only been able to get my hands on the first book XD so theres not much i can tell u about it, i really want to read more but i cant find anymore books around here, hmm my fave would have to be... cant remembr her name, but the chick that fell and the magician dude like saved her with his wand
    that would be nodoka your talking about.THAT fell off the edge of the steps right?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    that would be nodoka your talking about.THAT fell off the edge of the steps right?
    yes, it was nodika. she is the "shy bookworm" her figure seems to be mostly fanservice, as she looks and acts a lot like shinobu maehara from Love Hina

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast